Canon i990 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The i990 with the additional red didn’t do much for me in all, although it was comparable to any one of the other printers (i965 & i950) in Canon’s variety. The i9950 confirmed itself by generating outstanding colour photos repeatedly. Taking a look at the prints under daytime, the i9950 has actually shown itself to be among the finest dye based colour printers currently offered. Now if Canon can create an A4 version of this, after that I make sure they will offer various other makers some very stiff competition.
- TYPE; Photo
- PRINTING TYPE; Inkjet
- WIFI; No
- CONNECTIONS (TO HOSTS); USB
- MEMORY CARD READER; No
- Windows ® 7,
- Windows XP,
- Windows 2000/Me/98,
- Mac ® OS (8.6 to 9. x) and also Mac OS X variation 10.2.1 to 10.2.x (see www.canontechsupport.com for upgraded compatibility).
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i990 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon i990.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i990 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA i990 Printer Driver for Windows Vista
Canon PIXMA i990 Printer Driver for Windows 7-8-8.1-10