Canon i960 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Outstanding picture performance. The Canon i960 Photo Printer supplies electronic photographers the exceptional efficiency, high speed and outstanding high quality that matches the abilities of higher-end electronic cameras. Canon advanced MicroFine Droplet Technology? attributes 3,072 exactly machined nozzles expeling constant prescribed-volume beads in a microscopic, 2 picoliter size, for ultra-fine, ultra-fast printing. Example? You can generate a magnificent edge-to-edge 4″ x 6″ borderless print with the look of a typical photo in roughly 37 secs *. The i960 Photo Printer accomplishes a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi **, for impressive information and shade fidelity, with over 5.7 million beads per square inch.
hi will certainly be in your residence, after you take a look at the remarkably outlined, expert top quality pictures generated by the Canon i960 printer. It’s your selection whether you publish from images on your computer or straight from your camera or video camera’s sd card– thanks to Bubble Jet Direct and also PictBridge modern technologies. Either way, the vivid tones and also smooth imaging of 4,800 x 2,400 dpi and 2-picoliter beads will certainly make your photos totally ideal for mounting.
If the name doesn’t provide it away, a look under the hood will certainly expose that the Canon i960 is intended specifically for photo printing. The printer utilizes six specific ink cartridges: cyan, magenta, yellow, as well as black, plus photo-cyan and also photo-magenta. The Canon i960’s chauffeurs are full-featured and simple to make use of. Along with basic changes, such as paper alignment and variety of duplicates, the 6 tabbed subcategories let you specify a paper kind, choose indeterminate printing, or select an effect for your photo, such as simulating an image. More-advanced individuals can adjust specific shades to their taste or conserve tailored print settings for complex tasks. Most of the tabs reveal a picture of the printer that transforms to show vehicle driver settings. The Key tab (where you select media type, print high quality, and so forth) additionally has a step-by-step Print Consultant that walks you through producing different print tasks such as images or posters.
- Print Speed (up to); 4×6 borderless picture: around 37 seconds * 8×10 image: roughly 1 minute *.
- Number of Nozzles; 3,072 nozzles (512 x 6 colors).
- Publish Resolution (As Much As); 4800 x 1200 dpi **.
- OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7, Windows ® XP, Windows 2000/Me/98, Mac ® OS (8.6 to 9. x) and Mac OS X v 10.2.1 to 10.2.x (see www.canontechsupport.com for upgraded compatibility).
- Common User Interfaces; USB, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Direct Publish Port (cords not consisted of).
- Ink Compatibility; BCI-6Bk Black ink storage tank, BCI-6PC Picture Cyan ink container, BCI-6PM Image Magenta ink container, BCI-6C Cyan ink tank, BCI-6M Magenta ink storage tank, BCI-6Y Yellow ink tank.
- Barrier Ram; 80KB.
- Paper Sizes; Letter, lawful, A4, A5, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. # 10 or European envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility; Plain paper, Envelopes, Glossy Image Paper, High Resolution Paper, Matte Image Paper, Image Paper And Also Glossy For Indeterminate Printing (4 x 6), Photo Paper Plus Shiny (5 x 7), Picture Paper And Also Shiny (8.5 x 11), Image Paper Pro (4 x 6), Picture Paper Pro For Indeterminate Printing (4 x 6), Picture Paper Pro (8.5 x 11), Transparencies, Tee Shirt Transfers.
- Paper Handling; Built-in sheet feeder – 150 sheets @ paper weight 17 lb. Glossy Image Paper (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Glossy Photo Paper (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets High Resolution Paper (8.5 x 11) – 80 sheets Envelopes – 10 Matte Picture Paper (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Picture Paper And also Shiny For Indeterminate Printing (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Photo Paper Plus Glossy (5 x 7) – 10 sheets Photo Paper Plus Shiny (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Picture Paper Pro (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Picture Paper Pro For Borderless Printing (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Image Paper Pro (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Openness (8.5 x 11) – 30 sheets.
- Noise Degree Approx; 37 dB( A) in highest quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions; 16.5 W x 12.2 D x 7.3 H.
- Weight; 12.8 lbs.
- Power Source; 120V A/C, 60Hz.
- Service warranty; 1-year minimal guarantee with Split second Exchange program; 1- year telephone assistance (90 day toll without the time of first telephone call); Based on particular problems and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for details.
- Windows ® 7,
- Windows ® XP,
- Windows 2000/Me/98,
- Mac ® OS (8.6 to 9. x) and
- Mac OS X v 10.2.1 to 10.2.x (see www.canontechsupport.com for upgraded compatibility).
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i960 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon i960.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i960 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.1.10 (Windows 7/7 x64)
Add-on Module for Printer Driver (Windows Vista/Vista64)
i960 v1.73e Printer Driver for Windows 2000
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 3.2.0 (Windows 2000)
ZoomBrowser EX Ver. 6.1.1a Updater (Windows Vista/XP/2000)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)
i960 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
ImageBrowser Ver. 6.0.2a Updater (Mac OS X)
ImageBrowser Ver. 5.7.2 Updater (Mac OS X)