Canon i950 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Canon’s i950 is a high-quality image printer that boasts speed, accurate color, and also cost. Canon’s MicroFine Bead Technology, a 4,800 x 1,200 dpi optimum resolution, and approximately 49 rank degrees integrate to develop bright, crisp pictures. Over 3,000 print nozzles provide specific 2-picoliter droplets, resulting in remarkably exact, consistent prints.
The i950’s layout imitates that of its little bro, the i850, however in charcoal, putty, as well as silver plastic rather than silver as well as blue. At 41.8 cm by 27.4 centimeters by 16cm, the i950 is nicely small as well, with bent paper trays that tuck well right into the body. When they’re prolonged, however, those paper trays feel a bit flimsy for our convenience. The remainder of the printer appears virtually featureless: two switches for power and also paper feed and also an eco-friendly power light rest on the top, as well as a single USB port and also power adapter occupy the back panel. A clearly illustrated configuration sheet makes it easy to begin with the i950. Just like many printers, the whole procedure includes just plugging in the printer, placing 6 ink tanks, connecting to your system by means of a USB cable (offered individually, however) and then letting your PC’s OS and also the i950’s motorist CD do the setup automatically. Windows XP should have the appropriate motorist currently, hence saving XP customers the trouble of installing it themselves. The procedure likewise consists of the choice of copying the on-line guidebook and bundled software– a handful of Windows as well as Mac programs for printing as well as managing your images and also developing scenic views.
Canon i950, The chauffeur does use numerous setups that can immediately fix, boost, or include results to your images. Impacts consist of simulating an image; producing duotones (reformatting the picture in numerous shades of a solitary shade) in any one of 120 shades, with presets for sepia and also, oddly, pink, green, and blue; as well as pumping up the shades while preserving all-natural complexion. We find the sepia as well yellow, though, as well as the slider for choosing among the duotone colors is too inaccurate.
Canon i950 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to); 4×6 Color Photo:Approximately 37 seconds**Approximately 1 minute**
- Number of Nozzles; 3,072 nozzles (512 x 6 colors)
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:4800 x 1200 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows XP – Pentium® 300MHz Processor/128MB RAM;, Windows Me – Pentium 150MHz Processor/32MB RAM; Windows 98 – 486 Processor/16MB RAM; Windows 2000 – Pentium 133MHz Processor/64MB RAM (Pro.), Pentium 133MHz Processor/256MB RAM (Server); Mac® OS 8.6 to 9.x – 20MB RAM; Mac OS X (v 10.1 to 10.2.x) – 128MB available RAM
- Standard Interfaces; USB, cable not included
- Ink Compatibility; BCI-6Bk Black Ink Tank, BCI-6C Cyan Ink Tank, BCI-6M Magenta Ink Tank, BCI-6Y Yellow Ink Tank, BCI-6PC Photo Cyan Ink Tank, BCI-6PM Photo Magenta Ink Tank
- Ink Droplet Size; 2-picoliters
- Buffer Ram; 80KB
- Paper Sizes; Letter, legal, A4, A5, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 or European envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain paper, Envelopes, Glossy Photo Cards (4 x 6), Glossy Photo Paper (8.5 x 11), High Resolution Paper, Matte Photo Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy For Borderless Printing (4 x 6), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (5 x 7), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (8.5 x 11), Photo Paper Pro (4 x 6), Photo Paper Pro For Borderless Printing (4 x 6), Photo Paper Pro (8.5 x 11), Transparencies, T-Shirt Transfers
- Paper Handling; Built-in sheet feeder – 150 sheets @ paper weight 17 lb. Envelopes – 10Glossy Photo Cards (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Glossy Photo Paper (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets High Resolution Paper (8.5 x 11) – 80 sheets Matte Photo Paper (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Photo Paper Plus Glossy For Borderless Printing (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Photo Paper Plus Glossy (5 x 7) – 10 sheets Photo Paper Plus Glossy (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Photo Paper Pro (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Photo Paper Pro For Borderless Printing (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Photo Paper Pro (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Transparencies (8.5 x 11) – 30 sheets T-Shirt Transfer (8.5 x 11) – 1 sheet
- Noise Level Approx; 37 dB(A) in best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 16.5 W x 10.8 D x 6.3 H
- Weight; 10.6 lbs.
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i950 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon i950.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i950 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon Bubble Jet i950 CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.6/Mac
OS X 10.5
Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32-bit)/
Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit)
Canon Bubble Jet i950 Printer Driver for OSX Mac OS X 10.2/Mac
OS X 10.3/Mac OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5
Canon Bubble Jet i950 BJ Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit)/
Windows XP (32-bit)