Canon i905D Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The Canon i905D printer tool is effective at offering basic as well as quick direct image posting via Bubble Aircraft Immediate and also PictBridge suitable digital cameras, or storage cards. With this gizmo, customers can experience nearly immediate and easy picture advancement. Customers can just directly print from the enroller of widely made use of storage space cards utilizing the colour FLATSCREEN audience having a simple to function. This specific user interface makes it possible for customers to view, select and also pick print setups relating to images before publishing.
It works at supplying uncomplicated manage without requiring to begin utilizing a computer. The Cannon i905D printer device additionally uses a 6 printer ink posting system together with image inks together with 1/6 denseness to provide flawless surface to make sure that individuals might make use of superb color depth as well as premium quality for many photo styles. Additionally, it utilizes Canon’s MicroFine Droplet Technology simply by Cannon and little nozzles 2 picoliters in dimensions to supply customers with a high res of 4800 By 1200 dots for each and every inch (DPI).
Canon introduce the 4800×1200 dpi Bubble Jet i905D – a six-colour image printer with card slots for the most preferred brand names of memory cards. The i905D is also compliant with the brand-new industry basic PictBridge procedure, allowing it to publish straight from any PictBridge compatible electronic camera without the demand for a PC.
- Resolution; As much as 4800×1200 dpi
- Publish engine; 6-ink with Micro-Nozzles, advanced MicroFine Bead Innovation ™, 2pl
- Colour monitoring; ICM, ColorSync, Exif Publish
- Mono print speed; Mono Text: Approximately 8ppm (Max), 3.7 ppm (Std).
- Colour print speed; Text & Graphics: Up to 7ppm (Max), 2.6 ppm (Std); A4 Full Web Page: Approximately 0.7 ppm (Std).
- Picture print rate; 4″ x6″ [10x15cm] borderless print in approx. 75 seconds (Sexually transmitted disease on PR-101).
- Media kind; Plain Paper, Envelopes, High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Glossy Image Paper (GP-401), Picture Paper Pro (PR-101, PC-101S), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101), Photo Paper And Also Semi-gloss (SG-101), Matte Image Paper (MP-101), Transparency (CF-102), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301).
Media weight; Sheet feeder: 64 to 105 g/m ² as well as sustained Canon special media approximately 270 g/m ².
- Media input; Sheet feeder: 150 sheets (50 sheets with Picture Paper Tray installed).
- Power source; Air Conditioning 220-240V 50-60Hz.
- Power intake; Approximate. 3W (standby), approx. 30W (printing).
- Temperature variety; 5 – 35 C.
- Humidity; 10 – 90% RH.
- Acoustic sound degrees; Approximate. 34dB( A) (silent mode).
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 432 x 300 x 194mm.
- Weight; Approx 5.6 kg.
- Windows ® 7,
- Windows ® XP,
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i905D is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon i905D.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i905D wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon Bubble Jet i905D CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.5
Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit)
Canon Bubble Jet i905D BJ Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)
Canon Bubble Jet i905D Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/Mac OS X 10.3/Mac OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Mac OS X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.5/Mac OS X 10.4
Canon Memory Card Utility Windows 2000 (32-bit)/Windows Me (32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)