Canon i850 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac –The Canon i850 Picture Printer establishes a brand-new efficiency standard for supplying superior high quality and also breakthrough rate concurrently. It provides result resolution up to an ultra-high 4800 x 1200 shade dpi and unbelievably quick speeds of approximately 22 ppm in black as well as much as 14 ppm in color. The i850 printer generates outstanding, photo-lab high quality 4″ x 6″ borderless photos in much less than 48 seconds. As well as when printed on Canon Image Paper Pro, images will retain their brilliance for approx. 25 years *. The i850 printer has the one-of-a-kind Canon Think Tank System? that integrates private ink storage tanks with intelligent ink monitoring for ease-of-use and also lower printing prices **. A brand-new innovation: 2 picoliter ultra-fine beads.
Out of the box, the package consists of the printer, the setup poster, a handbook, one set of ink cartridges (black, cyan, yellow, and magenta), a printhead, an example package of photo documents, and also a software application CD. The disc itself consists of printer motorists for Windows and Mac 8.6 to 9.x, plus lots of trendy, handy programs, such as Easy-PhotoPrint, which helps you publish photos with a couple of clicks. You’ll likewise find PhotoRecord (Windows) to keep an eye on your digital photo cd, ZoomBrowser EX (Windows) and ImageBrowser (Mac) to make image seeing easier, and also PhotoStitch (Windows/Mac), which places pictures together to develop scenic pictures. The CD includes thorough user and image application overviews that show in easy-to-navigate Web-page style.
- Longer Lasting Shade; Approx. 25 years *.
- Publish Rate (as much as); Black:22 ppm (approx. 2.7 seconds/page) Shade:14 ppm (approx. 4.2 seconds/page) 4×6 Shade Photo: Less than 48 secs *** Much less than 90 secs ***.
- Variety of Nozzles; Black – 320, Color – 512 x 2 (C, M), 256 (Y).
Print Resolution (As Much As); Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7, Windows ® 95/98/2000/ Me/XP, Mac ® OS 8.6 – 9.x, Mac OS X v 10.1 to 10.2.x by means of Internet site chauffeurs.
- Basic User Interfaces; USB, IEEE 1284 parallel.
- Ink Compatibility; BCI-3eBk Black Ink Storage Tank, BCI-3eC Cyan Ink Tank, BCI-3eM Magenta Ink Tank, BCI-3eY Yellow Ink Tank.
- Ink Droplet Dimension; 2 picoliters.
- Standard Emulation; Canon Extended Setting.
- Buffer Ram; 248 KB.
- Paper Sizes; Letter, legal, A4, 4 x 6, banner paper, U.S. # 10 envelopes, European DL envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility; Level paper, envelopes, Canon Specialty Papers – Banner Paper, Shiny Picture Cards, Glossy Image Paper, High Gloss Image Film, High Resolution Paper, Matte Photo Paper, Image Paper And Also Shiny, Photo Paper And Also Shiny for Borderless Printing, Image Paper Pro, Picture Paper Pro for Borderless Printing, Transparencies, T-Shirt Transfers.
- Paper Handling; Plain paper – 150 sheets (24 lb. paper) Envelopes – 10 Banner Paper – approximately 6 linked sheets Shiny Picture Cards – 20 sheets Glossy Picture Paper – 1 sheet High Gloss Picture Film – 1 sheet High Resolution Paper – 80 sheets Matte Image Paper – 10 sheets Picture Paper And also Glossy 8.5 x11 – 1 sheet Image Paper And also Glossy for Borderless Printing 4×6 – 20 sheets Picture Paper Pro 4×6 – 20 sheets Image Paper Pro 8.5 x11 – 1 sheet Picture Paper Pro for Borderless Printing 4×6 – 20 sheets Transparencies – 30 sheets.
- Noise Degree Approx; 39 (dB) A in Best Quality Setting.
- Physical Dimensions; 16.5 W x 6.3 H x 10.8 D.
- Weight; 7.3 pounds.
- Power Usage; 120V Air Conditioner, 60Hz.
- Guarantee; 1-year restricted service warranty with InstantExchange service warranty program (conditions as well as restrictions apply, see www.canontechsupport.com for details).
- Software Program Included; Configuration Software/User’s Guide CD-ROM ****, consisting of: Printer drivers, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows), PhotoRecord ( Windows), ZoomBrowser Ex Lover (Windows), ImageBrowser (Mac), PhotoStitch (Windows/Mac), electronic Customer’s Overview as well as digital Photo Application Overview.
- Windows® 95/98/2000/Me/XP,
- Mac® OS 8.6 – 9.x,
- Mac OS X v 10.1 to 10.2.x via Web site drivers
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i850 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon i850.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i850 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.1.10 (Windows 7/7 x64)
Add-on Module for Printer Driver (Windows Vista/Vista64)
ZoomBrowser EX Ver. 6.1.1a Updater (Windows Vista/XP/2000)
i850 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
ImageBrowser Ver. 5.7.2 Updater (Mac OS X)