Canon i70 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – In-depth, high-speed printing – anywhere you are. The Canon i70 Color Bubble Jet Printer supplies an impressive mix of high-performance and also transportability. It’s capable of printing as much as 13 ppm in black * as well as much as 9 ppm in color *, while accomplishing a resolution of approximately 4800 x 1200 shade dpi. * Attempt finding that speed as well as resolution in an additional portable printer. And also, Canon advanced MicroFine Bead Modern technology ™ uses an advanced nozzle system that expels consistent prescribed-volume beads in tiny dimensions, with unbelievable accuracy. The result Remarkable resolution and also detail on graphics and pictures, along with tidy, crisp message – from your home office, from the pole position of your vehicle, or wherever you are.
Absolutely mobile, this light-weight printer (4 pounds) fits well right into many brief-cases, gauging just 12.4 by 6.9 by 2.0 inches when closed. You can run the i70 with the consisted of A/C power adapter or purchase the optional Portable Set, which includes a lithium ion battery rated for 450 pages per 2-hour fee and also a battery owner to bill the battery while attached to the printer.
- Print Speed (approximately); Black:13 ppm (approximately 4.6 seconds per web page) **** Shade:9 ppm (approximately 6.7 seconds per web page) **** 4×6 borderless photo: approximately 90 secs ****.
- Variety of Nozzles; Black: 320; Shade: 128 per shade; Total: 704.
- Print Resolution (As Much As); Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi *.
- OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7, Windows XP – Pentium ® 300MHz/128MB RAM; Windows Me – Pentium 150MHz/32MB RAM; Windows 98 – 486 Processor/16MB RAM; Windows 2000 Pentium 133MHz/64MB RAM (Pro.), Pentium 133MHz/256MB (Web Server); Mac ® OS 8.6 to 9. x: 20MB RAM; Mac OSX (v 10.1 to 10.2. x) ** – 128MB available RAM.
- Basic Interfaces; USB; IrDA ® (Windows just); Bubble Jet Direct ***.
- Ink Compatibility; BCI-15 Black Ink Storage Tank, BCI-15 Color Ink Tank.
- Barrier Ram; 64KB.
- Paper Dimensions; Letter, lawful, A4, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. # 10 or European envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility; Level paper, Envelopes, Glossy Image Paper, High Resolution Paper, Matte Picture Paper, Photo Paper And Also Shiny For Indeterminate Printing (4 x 6), Photo Paper And Also Shiny (5 x 7), Photo Paper And Also Glossy (8.5 x 11), Image Paper Pro (4 x 6), Picture Paper Pro For Borderless Printing (4 x 6), Picture Paper Pro (8.5 x 11), Transparencies, T-Shirt Transfers.
Paper Handling; Built-in sheet feeder – 30 sheets @ paper weight 17 lb. Envelopes – 5Glossy Image Paper (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets High Resolution Paper (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Matte Photo Paper (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Photo Paper Plus Glossy For Borderless Printing (4 x 6) – 5 sheets Photo Paper Plus Glossy (5 x 7) – 10 sheets Image Paper And also Shiny (8.5 x 11) – 1 sheet Picture Paper Pro (4 x 6) – 10 sheets Picture Paper Pro For Indeterminate Printing (4 x 6) – 10 sheets Photo Paper Pro (8.5 x 11) – 1 sheet Transparencies (8.5 x 11) – 30 sheets Tee Transfer (8.5 x 11) – 1 sheet.
- Noise Level Approximate; 40 dB( A) in best quality mode.
- Physical Measurements; 12.4 W x 6.9 D x 2.0 H.
- Weight; 3.97 lbs.
- Source Of Power; 120V A/C, 60Hz.
- Battery; LB-51 lithium ion battery (optional).
- Warranty; 1-year restricted guarantee with InstantExchange program.
- Software Program Consisted Of; Configuration Software application & Individual’s Overview CD-ROM including: Printer Motorist, Customer’s Overview and also e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows), PhotoRecord ™ (Windows), ZoomBrowser EX-SPOUSE (Windows), ImageBrowser (Mac), PhotoStitch (Windows/Mac).
- Windows ® 7,
- Windows XP – Pentium ® 300MHz/128MB RAM;
- Windows Me – Pentium 150MHz/32MB RAM;
- Windows 98 – 486 Processor/16MB RAM;
- Windows 2000 Pentium 133MHz/64MB RAM (Pro.), Pentium 133MHz/256MB (Web Server);
- Mac ® OS 8.6 to 9. x: 20MB RAM;
- Mac OSX (v 10.1 to 10.2. x) ** – 128MB available RAM.
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i70 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon i70.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i70 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.1.10 (Windows 7/7 x64)
Add-on Module for Printer Driver (Windows Vista/Vista64)
i70 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)
ImageBrowser Ver. 6.0.2a Updater (Mac OS X)