Canon i6500 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The Bubble Jet i6500 is the large format printer of selection for the graphics organisation or imaginative workplace. The fastest in its course it offers exceptional top quality and also indeterminate images approximately A3+ dimension.
The i6500’s fast, vocalizing our examination print in 3 mins and nine secs. The print top quality’s good, although it has only four inks. Colour fidelity as well as detail are wonderful, as well as saturation and comparison aren’t bad, either. Up close, however there’s ‘dotting’ in some locations and also, worse than that, its paper handling isn’t fantastic, leaving banding and also unevenness at one side of our indeterminate photo, and that got on Canon’s own paper.
- Printer Kind; Personal printer – ink-jet – color
- Supplier; Canon
- Type; power supply
- Power Consumption Operational; 33 Watt
- Kind Element; inner
- Technology; ink-jet
- Print Rate; Approximately 17 ppm – black draft, As much as 10.8 ppm – black normal, Up to 12 ppm – mixed text/color graphics draft, As much as 4.3 ppm – combined text/color graphics typical, Up to 0.6 ppm – picture – A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), As much as 1.9 ppm – photo – 3.95 in x 5.9 in
- Connectivity Technology; wired
- User interface; Identical, USB
- Photo Enhancement Modern Technology; MicroFine Droplet Innovation
- Kind; individual printer
- Max H-Document Dimension; 13 m.
- Max V-Document Dimension; 17 in.
- Media Kind; envelopes, shiny picture paper, high resolution paper, iron-on transfers, matte photo paper, image paper, simple paper, transparencies.
- Media Sizes; A3 (11.7 in x 16.5 in), A3 plus (13 in x 16.65 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), B4 (9.83 in x 13.9 in), B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), Ledger B Size (11 in x 17 in), Lawful (8.5 in x 14 in), Letter A Dimension (8.5 in x 11 in).
- Envelope SizesCom-10 (4.13 in x 9.5 in), International DL (4.33 in x 8.66 in).
- Card/ Tag Sizes; 2L (5 in x 7 in), United States 4 x 6 Card (4 in x 6 in).
- Complete Media Ability; 100 sheets.
- Power Intake Stand by/ Sleep; 3 Watt.
- Power Intake Operational; 33 Watt.
- Apple MacOS 8.6,
- Apple MacOS 9.x,
- Apple MacOS X 10.2.1 or later,
- Microsoft Windows 2000 / NT4.0,
- Microsoft Windows 95/98,
- Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition,
- Microsoft Windows XP
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i6500 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon i6500.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i6500 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon i6500 Printer Driver for Windows
Windows Xp Windows Vista Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 8.1
Canon i6500 Printer Driver for Mac Os X
Mac Os X