Canon i470D Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Printing your digital pictures simply got much easier. As well as much faster. The Canon i470D Image Printer gives you extraordinary printing versatility as well as increased rate. First, its integrated slots for flash memory card sustain a variety of media styles *. You can also connect a compatible Canon electronic video camera or digital camcorder straight to the i470D Image Printer.
The Canon i470D Image Printer provides top notch photos from your computer system or straight from detachable memory, along with detailed printing from the Internet and crisp text. It attains print speeds of approximately 18 web pages per min in black and up to 12 ppm in shade, along with resolution of up to 4,800 x 1,200 shade dpi.
The i470D produces edge-to-edge borderless printing (4 x 6-inch, 5 x 7-inch, or 8.5 x 11-inch prints) with the look and feel of a conventional picture. The printer produces 4 x 6-inch prints in about 93 seconds. Canon progressed MicroFine Droplet Modern technology utilizes a nozzle system that ejects consistent, prescribed-volume droplets in microscopic sizes for great information.
- Print Rate (up to); Black:18 ppm *** (around 3.3 secs per web page) Color:12 ppm *** (around 5 secs per page) 4×6 Shade Photo: Roughly 93 secs *** (borderless).
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320; Color: 768 (256 x 3 for C, M, Y); Total Amount: 1,088.
- Print Resolution (Approximately); Black:600 x 600 dpi Shade:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7, Windows XP, Windows 2000/Me/98, Mac ® OS (8.6 to 9. x) as well as Mac OS X v 10.2.1 to 10.2.x (see www.canontechsupport.com for upgraded compatibility).
- Standard Interfaces; USB (cable not included).
- Ink Compatibility; BCI-24 Black Ink Tank, BCI-24 Shade Ink Tank.
- Buffer Ram; 56KB.
- Paper Sizes; Letter, legal, A4, A5, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. # 10 or European envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility; Level paper, envelopes, Canon Specialized Documents – Glossy Photo Paper, High Resolution Paper, Matte Image Paper, Picture Paper And Also Shiny, Photo Paper And Also Shiny For Borderless Printing, Image Paper Pro, Picture Paper Pro For Borderless Printing, Transparencies, Tee Transfers.
- Paper Handling; Integrated sheet feeder – 100 sheets @ paper weight 17 pound. Envelopes – 10 Shiny Image Paper (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets High Resolution Paper (8.5 x 11) – 80 sheets Matte Image Paper (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Picture Paper Plus Glossy For Borderless Printing (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Picture Paper And also Shiny (5 x 7) – 10 sheets Picture Paper Plus Glossy (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Photo Paper Pro (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Image Paper Pro For Indeterminate Printing (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Photo Paper Pro (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Transparencies (8.5 x 11) – 30 sheets T-Shirt Transfer (8.5 x 11) – 1 sheet.
- Sound Degree Approx; 45 dB( A) in highest setting.
- Physical Measurements; 15.5 W x 10.1 D x 8.6 H.
- Weight; 8.8 lbs.
- Source Of Power; 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Windows ® 7, Windows XP,
- Windows 2000/Me/98,
- Mac ® OS (8.6 to 9. x) as well as
- Mac OS X v 10.2.1 to 10.2.x (see www.canontechsupport.com for upgraded compatibility).
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i470D is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon i470D.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i470D wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.1.10 (Windows 7/7 x64)
ZoomBrowser EX Ver. 6.1.1a Updater (Windows Vista/XP/2000)
Add-on Module for Printer Driver (Windows Vista/Vista64)
i470D CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
Memory Card Utility Ver. 1.3.1 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4)