Canon i455 Setup and Scanner Driver Download
Canon i455 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, The Canon i455 Desktop computer Image Printer delivers professional-looking pictures as well as allows easy Websites printing. It utilizes pigment-based black ink for laser-like text on reports as well as e-mails along with high intensity shade inks for fantastic photos. To even more enhance color recreation, Canon progressed MicroFine Bead Modern technology? utilizes an innovative 1,088 nozzle print head that ejects regular, prescribed-volume beads. This technology provides an optimal resolution of 4800 x 1200 color dpi with droplets as little as 2 picoliters for boosted image details.
The i455 printed text at 5.3 pages per minute, exceeding the 4.9 ppm standard of just recently tested inkjets, as well as it excited us with its crisp letterforms, though they looked a little light. Unlike many inkjets, the i455 prints very narrow parallel lines definitely, without blending them into a big blob. Color and gray-scale photos looked terrific on both glossy paper and also higher-quality inkjet paper. Canon’s driver lets you print watermarks or utilize an existing photo file as a light background, and also it can transform images right into duotones.
Canon i455, The consisted of Easy-PhotoPrint software program, an Exif Publish 2.2 compatible application, makes it straightforward to print brilliant electronic photos. It consistently duplicates the colors digitally recorded, while enhancing picture high quality by virtually eliminating “Picture Noise” and enhancing shade saturation with “Brilliant Photo” vehicle driver enhancements. The outcome: more perfect-looking pictures that you can not wait to share. Canon created Easy-WebPrint software program to help eliminate the problems of Internet printing. Now, Websites are immediately formatted, so they’ll print appropriately with full color as well as without trimming off the right-hand margin.
- Print Speed (up to); Black:18 ppm (approximately 3.3 seconds per page)***Color:12 ppm (approximately 5 seconds per page)***4×6 Color Photo:Borderless: approximately 93 seconds***
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320; Color: 768 (256 x 3 for C, M, Y); Total: 1,088
- Print Resolution (Up to); Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi*
- OS Compatibility; Windows®7, Windows® XP, Windows 2000/Me/98, Mac® OS (8.6 to 9.x) and Mac OS X v 10.2.1 to 10.2.x††
- Standard Interfaces; USB 2.0, Direct Print Port (cables not included)
- Ink Compatibility; BCI-24 Black ink tank, BCI-24 Color ink Tank
- Buffer Ram; 56KB
- Paper Sizes; Letter, legal, A4, A5, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 or European envelopes
- Paper Compatibility; Plain paper, Envelopes, Glossy Photo Paper, High Resolution Paper, Matte Photo Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy For Borderless Printing (4 x 6), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (5 x 7), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (8.5 x 11), Photo Paper Pro (4 x 6), Photo Paper Pro For Borderless Printing (4 x 6), Photo Paper Pro (8.5 x 11), Transparencies, T-Shirt Transfers
- Paper Handling; Built-in sheet feeder – 100 sheets @ paper weight 17 lb. Envelopes – 10 Glossy Photo Cards (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Glossy Photo Paper (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets High Resolution Paper (8.5 x 11) – 80 sheets Matte Photo Paper (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Photo Paper Plus Glossy For Borderless Printing (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Photo Paper Plus Glossy (5 x 7) – 10 sheets Photo Paper Plus Glossy (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Photo Paper Pro (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Photo Paper Pro For Borderless Printing (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Photo Paper Pro (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Transparencies (8.5 x 11) – 30 sheets
- Noise Level Approx; 45 dB(A) in best quality mode
- Physical Dimensions; 15.5 W x 10.0 D x 7.8 H
- Weight; 8.2 lbs.
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i455 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon i455.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i455 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon Bubble Jet i455 CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X
10.6/Mac OS X 10.5
Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module
Canon Bubble Jet i455 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2/Mac
OS X 10.3/Mac OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5
Canon Bubble Jet BJ Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit)/
Windows XP (32-bit)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Mac OS X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.5/Mac OS
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Windows 2000 (32-bit)
Easy-LayoutPrint Windows 2000 (32-bit)/Windows Vista
(32-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)/Windows