Canon i450 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The Canon i450 shade bubble-jet printer supplies top notch pictures, detailed printing from the Internet, crisp message, as well as special Canon attributes, all at a fantastic worth. It attains print speeds of up to 18 pages per minute in black and also up to 12 ppm in color, in addition to resolution of as much as 4,800 x 1,200 color dpi.
This device prints full-bleed images on A4, 4″ x 6″ or 5″ x 7″ paper dimensions providing your prints the feel and look of traditional images. It creates a borderless, full-colour 4″ x 6″ image in approx. 90 seconds.
- Print Rate (approximately); Black:18 ppm * (about 3.3 seconds per page) Color:12 ppm * (approximately 5 secs per page) 4×6 Shade Photo: About 93 secs * (indeterminate).
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320; Shade: 768 (256 x 3 for C, M, Y); Total: 1,088.
Print Resolution (Approximately).
Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi **.
- OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7, Windows XP, Windows 2000/Me/98, Mac ® OS (8.6 to 9. x) and Mac OS X v 10.2.1 to 10.2.x (see www.canontechsupport.com for updated compatibility).
- Standard User Interfaces; USB (cable not included).
- Ink Compatibility; BCI-24 Black Ink Tank, BCI-24 Shade Ink Tank.
- Barrier Ram; 56KB.
- Paper Dimensions; Letter, lawful, A4, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, UNITED STATE # 10 or European envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility; Level paper, envelopes, Canon Specialized Papers – Shiny Image Paper, High Resolution Paper, Matte Picture Paper, Picture Paper And Also Shiny, Picture Paper Plus Shiny For Borderless Printing, Photo Paper Pro, Image Paper Pro For Borderless Printing, Transparencies, T-Shirt Transfer.
- Paper Handling; Built-in sheet feeder – 100 sheets @ paper weight 17 pound. Envelopes – 10 Glossy Picture Paper (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets High Resolution Paper (8.5 x 11) – 80 sheets Matte Picture Paper (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Picture Paper Plus Shiny For Indeterminate Printing (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Image Paper And also Shiny (5 x 7) – 10 sheets Image Paper Plus Shiny (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Picture Paper Pro (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Picture Paper Pro For Borderless Printing (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Image Paper Pro (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Transparencies (8.5 x 11) – 30 sheets Tee Transfer (8.5 x 11) – 1 sheet.
- Sound Level Approx; 45 dB( A) in highest quality setting.
- Physical Dimensions; 15.5 W x 10.0 D x 7.8 H.
- Weight; 8.2 lbs.
- Power Source; 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Service warranty; 1-year restricted warranty with InstantExchange program (specific problems and constraints use; see www.canontechsupport.com for information.).
- Windows ® 7,
- Windows XP,
- Windows 2000/Me/98,
- Mac ® OS (8.6 to 9. x) and Mac OS X v 10.2.1 to 10.2.x (see www.canontechsupport.com for updated compatibility).
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i450 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon i450.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i450 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.1.10 (Windows 7/7 x64)
Add-on Module for Printer Driver (Windows Vista/Vista64)
ZoomBrowser EX Ver. 6.1.1a Updater (Windows Vista/XP/2000)
i450 v7.50 Printer Driver for Windows 98
ZoomBrowser EX Ver. 4.6.1a Updater (Windows)
i450 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)