Canon i350 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Advanced performance, outstanding results. The Canon i350 Shade Bubble Jet Printer supplies high-grade images, crisp message and also no-hassle printing from the Web without concession. It attains as much as 16 ppm in black and also up to 11 ppm in color while providing an optimum resolution of 4800 x 1200 color dpi *. Canon progressed MicroFine Droplet Innovation ™ makes use of a cutting edge nozzle system that ejects tiny, prescribed-volume beads with exceptional accuracy for smoother, more photo-realistic photos.
Dealing with the i350 was largely a positive experience. The device comes with an in-depth, thoroughly showed setup poster, and the chauffeur installs itself: You simply link a USB cable, insert the vehicle driver CD, and await a message inviting you to switch on the printer’s power. The printer’s solitary standing light utilizes numerous flashes to show troubles; you’ll need to refer to the guidebook to identify what it’s trying to tell you, however Canon supplies superb documentation with the i350. The 60-page handbook describes driver attributes and also troubleshooting, as well as it replicates the table of contents for the larger on-screen manual. If the i350 has an Achilles’ heel, that must be its flimsy paper trays; be sure to fold them out of injury’s method when they’re empty. We didn’t such as how noisy the printer was while under steam, either.
The i350 printer allows you to generate edge-to-edge real borderless pictures with the look of standard photos — a distinct feature for its rate class. Using Canon indeterminate paper, you can print 4-by-6 and also 5-by-7-inch indeterminate pictures, perfect for your scrapbook, framing, or sharing memories with others. So conserve yourself time and a trip to the local photo mini-lab: the i350 printer can end up a high-definition borderless 4″ x 6″ photo in around 87 seconds.
- Publish Rate (as much as); Black:16 ppm (approx. 3.8 seconds per page) *** Shade:11 ppm (approx. 5.5 secs per page) *** 4×6 Shade Picture: Approximate. 87 secs (Indeterminate) ***.
- Number of Nozzles; Black: 320; Shade: 128 x 3 (C, M, Y).
- Print Resolution (Approximately); Black:600 x 600 dpi Color:4800 x 1200 dpi *.
- OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7, Windows ® XP, Windows 2000/Me/98, Mac ® OS (8.6 to 9. x) and Mac OS X v 10.2.1 to 10.2. x .
- Typical User Interfaces; USB (cable television not consisted of).
- Ink Compatibility; BCI-24 Black Ink Storage Tank, BCI-24 Color Ink Storage Tank.
- Barrier Ram; 32KB.
- Paper Dimensions; Letter, Legal, A4, A5, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. # 10 or European Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder; 100 sheets @ paper weight 17 pound.
- Paper Compatibility; Plain paper, Envelopes, Glossy Image Paper, High Resolution Paper, Matte Photo Paper, Picture Paper And Also Shiny For Indeterminate Printing (4 x 6), Picture Paper Plus Glossy (5 x 7), Picture Paper Plus Glossy (8.5 x 11), Picture Paper Pro (4 x 6), Image Paper Pro For Indeterminate Printing (4 x 6), Picture Paper Pro (8.5 x 11), Transparencies, Tee Transfers.
- Paper Handling; Plain Paper – 100 sheets (@ paper weight 17 lb.) Envelopes – 10 Glossy Image Paper (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets High Resolution Paper (8.5 x 11) – 80 sheets Matte Picture Paper (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Image Paper Plus Shiny For Indeterminate Printing (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Image Paper Plus Glossy (5 x 7) – 10 sheets Image Paper And also Glossy (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Picture Paper Pro (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Image Paper Pro For Indeterminate Printing (4 x 6) – 20 sheets Picture Paper Pro (8.5 x 11) – 10 sheets Transparencies (8.5 x 11) – 30 sheets.
- Sound Level Approx; 48 dB( A) in Highest Quality Mode.
- Physical Dimensions; 15.2 W x 7.7 D x 6.5 H.
- Weight; 5.3 lbs.
- Source Of Power; 120V Air Conditioner, 60Hz.
- Service warranty; 1-year minimal service warranty with InstantExchange program (Based on particular terms. See www.canontechsupport.com for information.).
- Windows ® 7,
- Windows ® XP,
- Windows 2000/Me/98,
- Mac ® OS (8.6 to 9. x) and Mac OS X v 10.2.1 to 10.2. x
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i350 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon i350.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i350 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.1.10 (Windows 7/7 x64)
Add-on Module for Printer Driver (Windows Vista/Vista64)
i350 v1.90 Printer Driver for Windows 2000
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 3.2.0 (Windows 2000)
i350 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)