Canon i320 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The Canon i320 Shade Bubble Jet Printer uses an unsurpassable mix of top quality, rate as well as value-delivering premium efficiency in basically every category. Enjoy true-to-life photos with as much as 2400 x 1200 color dpi resolution and also printing speeds of up to 10 ppm black and also as much as 7 ppm color. The i320 printer is the only printer in its class with true edge-to-edge printing capability for 4″ x 6″ borderless photo-lab quality prints. The versatile i320 printer is additionally excellent for quick, vivid Websites as well as crisp letters.
And when published on Canon Picture Paper Pro, pictures will certainly retain their radiance for about 25 years *. Advanced innovation as well as styling. The i320 printer includes Advanced MicroFine Droplet Technology? to substantially enhance resolution and also detail. Its innovative nozzle system ejects consistent prescribed-volume beads in ultra-fine sizes with amazing precision and also accuracy. A brand-new small style complements any desktop computer and has innovative paper trays, which can be saved neatly away when not being used. Easy-PhotoPrint software program as well as Exif Publish: clever photo handling of electronic cam images.
- Longer Enduring Shade; Approx. 25 Years *.
- Publish Rate (approximately); Black:10 ppm (approx. 5.5 seconds/page) Shade:7 ppm (approx. 8.6 seconds/page) 4×6 Color Picture: Approximate. 80 secs **.
- Number of Nozzles; Black – 320, Color – 128 x 3 shades (C, M, Y).
- Publish Resolution (Approximately); Black:600 x 600 dpi Shade:2400 x 1200 dpi.
- OS Compatibility; Windows ® 7, Windows ® 98/2000/Me/ XP, Mac ® OS 8.6 – 9.x, Mac OS X( v 10.1 to 10.2.x by means of Internet site drivers).
- Common User Interfaces; USB 2.0 Complete Speed.
- Ink Compatibility; BCI-24Bk Black Ink Container, BCI-24C Color Ink Container.
- Standard Emulation; Canon Extended Mode.
- Buffer Ram; 32 KB.
- Paper Sizes; Letter, legal, A4, UNITED STATE # 10 envelopes, European DL envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility; Plain paper, envelopes, Canon Specialized Papers – Shiny Photo Cards, Glossy Photo Paper, High Gloss Photo Movie, High Resolution Paper, Matte Picture Paper, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper And Also Glossy for Borderless Printing, Picture Paper Pro, Photo Paper Pro for Borderless Printing, Transparencies.
- Paper Handling; Plain paper – 100 sheets (24 lb. paper) Envelopes – 10Glossy Picture Cards – 20 sheets Shiny Picture Paper – 1 sheet High Gloss Picture Film – 1 sheet High Resolution Paper – 80 sheets Matte Photo Paper – 10 sheets Picture Paper Plus Shiny 8.5 x11 – 1 sheet Photo Paper And also Shiny for Borderless Printing 4×6 – 20 sheets Image Paper Pro 8.5 x 11 – 1 sheet Image Paper Pro 4×6 – 20 sheets Photo Paper Pro for Borderless Printing 4 x 6 – 20 sheets Transparencies – 30 sheets.
- Sound Degree Approximate; 45 (dB) A in Highest Quality Setting.
- Physical Dimensions; 15.2 W x 7.7 D x 6.5 H.
- Weight; Approx. 3.75 lbs.
- Power Source; 120V Air Conditioner, 60 Hz.
- Windows ® 7, Windows ® 98/2000/Me/ XP,
- Mac ® OS 8.6 – 9.x,
- Mac OS X( v 10.1 to 10.2.x by means of Internet site drivers).
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i320 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon i320.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i320 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)
Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.1.10 (Windows 7/7 x64)
Add-on Module for Printer Driver (Windows Vista/Vista64)
ZoomBrowser EX Ver. 6.1.1a Updater (Windows Vista/XP/2000)
i320 v1.90 Printer Driver for Windows 2000
ZoomBrowser EX Ver. 5.7.0 Updater (Windows XP/2000/Me/98)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)
i320 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)
i320 Printer Driver Ver. 4.8.3 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)
ImageBrowser Ver. 6.0.2a Updater (Mac OS X)