Canon i250 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, Presenting the Udi i250 Development 2.4 GHz 6CH RC Helicopter. This outstanding RC is the high-performance helicopter you’ve been looking for. Using the latest 3-Axis/6-Axis security improving control system makes certain a secure as well as specific trip. It’s simple to control with its standard flight control and also 3D flight control choices. With its high performance cleaned motor and also high ability 11.1 V 1000mAh LiPo battery, you get an excellent day of flying. The 2.4 GHz transmitter with LCD display, reveals you all your beneficial trip information at the palm of your hands, as well as supports automatic binding with ID project and strong anti-interference technology. With all these outstanding features, what a lot more could you ask for? Skyrocket through the skies with the Udi i250 Evolution 2.4 GHz 6CH RC Helicopter!
Canon i250, Whether you’re printing from the internet or your very own system, your records, letters and also records will certainly have tidy, truly black text thanks to rich pigment-based inks; with accelerate to 12 pages per minute, the i250 easily keeps pace with the demands of your office or household. When it pertains to printing pictures, you may determine that professional processing is a thing of the past-an optimum resolution of 4,800 x 1,200 dpi as well as MicroFine Bead Technology combine for essentially grain-free photos all set for mounting or sending out to close friends in less than two mins. Color images print at as much as 9 pages per minute.
- Printer Type; Personal printer – ink-jet – color
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Type; power supply
- Nominal Voltage; AC 120 V
- Frequency Required; 60 Hz
- Power Consumption Operational; 14 Watt
- Form Factor; internal
- Technology; ink-jet
- Print Speed; Up to 12 ppm – B/W, Up to 9 ppm – color, Up to 3.5 ppm – mixed text/color graphics best – A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), Up to 9 ppm – mixed text/color graphics draft – A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), Up to 0.6 ppm – photo – A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Connectivity Technology; wired
- Interface; USB
- Image Enhancement Technology; MicroFine Droplet Technology
- Type; personal printer
- Max H-Document Size; 8.5 m
- Max V-Document Size; 14 in
- Media Type; envelopes, glossy photo paper, high resolution paper, matte photo paper, photo paper, plain paper, transparencies
- Media Sizes; A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- Envelope Sizes; Com-10 (4.13 in x 9.5 in), International DL (4.33 in x 8.66 in)
- Card / Label Sizes; 3.95 in x 5.9 in, 5.1 in x 7.1 in, US 4 x 6 Card (4 in x 6 in)
- Total Media Capacity; 100 sheets
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i250 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your Canon i250.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i250 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver.1.10 (Windows 7/7 x64)
Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)