Canon i-SENSYS LBP6680X Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon i-SENSYS LBP6680x is a canon printer that has actually combined Canon MEAP application solutions right into a brand-new generation of canon printer. Canon LBP6680x has actually had the ability to set brand-new criteria in terms of printer productivity integration, protection, eco-friendly and also affordable options. There is a USB Host on the Canon LBP6680x printer that can be made use of as an existing connection interface as well as with a USB 2.0 High-Speed gadget compatible with 10BASE-T with 100BASE-TX as well as 1000BASE-T hom. The Canon LBP6680x printer includes convenience as well as rate. Canon LBP6680x toner will certainly additionally be able to optimize the usage of Canon LBP6680x ink in Canon LBP6680x cartridge device offered and also very easy to acquire and also very easy to change when needed.
Dual-sided printing and also safe network connection are standard as well as having the ability to direct print from a USB memory stick. It has an extremely simple to browse running panel which has a 5 line LCD present.Many power conserving abilities are consisted of that includes simply 1W usage when the printer is in remainder mode. The printer is MEAP permitted easy and also smooth uniFLOW and treatment integration.
The network-ready i-SENSYS LBP6680x maximises effectiveness within just inhabited workgroups. Portable a lot of to sit within the desktop computer, individuals possess the convenience of a mono printer close-by. It gives professional high quality data swiftly and also silently– at a fast 33 web pages per minute. There’s no long haul around for files both, using a quick To begin with Print Out Time of just 6 seconds or less.
- Printer Type; Workgroup printer – laser – monochrome
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Type; power supply
- Nominal Voltage; AC 230 V
- Frequency Required; 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Operational; 1170 Watt
- Form Factor; internal
- Technology; laser
- Print Speed; Up to 33 ppm – B/W – A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Connectivity Technology; wired
- Interface; USB, LAN
- Image Enhancement Technology; Automatic Image Refinement
- Automatic Duplexing; Yes
- First Print Out Time B/W; 6 sec
- Language Simulation; Canon Ultra Fast Rendering (UFRII), PCL 5C, PCL 6
- Fonts Included; 45 x scalable, 10 x bitmapped
- Media Handling; 250-sheet paper cassette, 50-sheet multipurpose tray
- Type; workgroup printer
- Min H-Document Size; 3 in
- Min V-Document Size; 5 in
- Max H-Document Size; 8.5 m
- Max V-Document Size; 14 in
- Media Type; envelopes, heavy-weight paper, index cards, labels, plain paper, transparencies
- Media Sizes; A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in), B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- Min Media Weight; 60 g/m2
- Max Media Weight; 163 g/m2
- Envelope Sizes; Com-10 (4.13 in x 9.5 in), International C5 (6.38 in x 9 in), International DL (4.33 in x 8.66 in), Monarch (3.87 in x 7.5 in)
- Total Media Capacity; 300 sheets
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS LBP6680X is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS LBP6680X.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6680X wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver V30.30
Windows 32bit & 64bit] PPD File V4.25
Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver
Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.15
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver
Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.3.0
Mac CUPS UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver. 10.2.0
PPD files V4.25 for Mac OS : 10.3/10.4/10.5/
CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.40
UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v3.10
i-Sensys LBP6680X PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/
Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012/Server
2012 R2/ Server 2016 [32-bit & 64-bit]
i-Sensys LBP6680X Generic PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows
Server 2003/Server 2003 R2 [32-bit & 64-bit]
i-Sensys LBP6680X Generic UFR II Printer Driver For [Windows
Server 2003/Server 2003 R2 [32-bit & 64-bit]