Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn is a multifunction Canon that is prepared to operate in network. Boost interaction with high-quality shade files and enhance performance with SEND performance. The resulting shade is great and is suitable for active small work teams. The Canon MF9280Cdn printer toner top quality will certainly produce remarkable shade on the document and also with pure black message so regarding supply enhanced print files with stunning color images, thick graphics and sharp message.
The Canon MF9280Cdn ink gadget integrates a lot of the advanced modern technologies readily available in premium Canon printing devices to supply the best quality color print records as well as through the conveniently accessible Canon MF9280Cdn motorist. Take advantage of high quality and also continual results on each of the 4 Canon MF9280Cdn small color cartridges that contain Canon MF9280Cdn printer toner units, Canon MF9280Cdn drums and Canon MF9280Cdn cleaners.
Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn, This network all set system uses PCL 5c, PCL 6 and PostScript Degree 3 assistance for easy assimilation right into your existing print setting. Share efficient printing, scanning and COMPUTER faxing (sending just) with your whole workgroup. The Remote Interface lets individuals and also managers manage the tool standing straight from their web internet browsers.
- Speed Colour; Approximately 21ppm Colour Publish
- Rate Grayscale; Up to 21ppm Mono Publish
- Item Group Output; A4
- Double Sided Printing; Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Printer Resolution; 600 x 600 dpi Print
- Printer Enhanced Resolution; 2400 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced
- Double Sided Printing (Duplex); Yes, Automatic
- Scanner Optical Resolution; 600 x 600 dpi Check
- Scan Facility Present; Yes
- Scanner Bit Deepness; 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- Scanner Scaling; Grayscale 256.
- Scanner Type; A4 Flat Bed.
- Copy Speed Colour; 21ppm Shade Duplicate.
- Replicate Rate Black And White; 21ppm Mono Copy.
- Copier Resolution; 600 x 600 dpi Copy.
- Colour Copier; Yes.
- Copy Center Present; Yes.
- Rate Dials; 200 rate dials.
- Fax Speed; Super G3 33.6 Kbps Fax.
- Fax Center Present; Yes.
- Fax Forwarding; Yes.
- User interface Type( s); USB & Network.
- LCD Screen; 3.5 inch colour TFT display.
- COMPUTER Fax; Yes.
- Preview Display Size (Diagonal); 3.5 ins.
- Preview Monitor Type; LCD.
- USB Ports; 1 x USB 2.0.
- Memory (Maximum); 384MB RAM.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Color Network ScanGear Windows
7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Xp/Server 2003/2008/2012 R2/2016
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver Windows 7/8.1/
8/10/Vista/Xp/Server 2008/2012 R2/2016
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic FAX Driver Windows 7/8.1/8/
10/Vista/Xp/Server 2008/2012 R2/2016
Canon UFR II/ UFRII LT Printer Driver Windows 7/8/8.1/10/
Vista/Xp/Server 2008 (32 x64-bit)
i-SENSYS MF9220Cdn UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver &
Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/
Canon UFR II XPS Printer Driver Windows 7/8/Vista/Server
2008 (32 x64-bit)
i-SENSYS MF9220Cdn Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver Mac
OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11
i-SENSYS MF9220Cdn UFR II/UFR II LT Printer Driver for
Linux (32 x64-bit)
i-SENSYS MF9220Cdn Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh
[Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]
[Windows Server 2003 32bit & 64bit] Generic FAX Driver
Fax Driver Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11