Canon i-SENSYS MF9220cdn Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon MF9220Cdn is a printer with some good points. In this case, the printer is dedicated to company fields of tiny offices that need a printer with excellent productivity. Because of that, this printer has a tray that can contain up to 250 sheets of paper. Then, this printer has 384 MB of RAM to assist individuals in printing big documents, so there will certainly no problem. For its feature, the device can work as printer and copier for both the mono and also color web pages, and it can likewise function as a scanner, even fax machine.
Canon I-SENSYS MF9220cdn, Features Canon Quick First-Print innovation which is absolutely no warm-up time, so there’s no requirement to wait while printing a file. The device will certainly function quickly after that and carried on with licensed Energy Celebrity to conserve loan via its low energy intake. The remarkable shade high quality as well as pure black text supplied on the Canon MF9220Cdn printer toner will be able to supply enhanced advertising and marketing material with the presence of gorgeous shade pictures, bold graphics as well as crisp message as prints utilizing the Canon MF9220Cdn cartridge. The Canon MF9220Cdn design integrates many of the advanced innovations that exist in Canon’s high-end imaging devices to offer the best shade high quality to users.
- Speed Colour; Up to 21ppm Colour Publish
- Rate Monochrome; Up to 21ppm Mono Print
- Item Group Outcome; A4
- Dual Sided Printing; Automatic Dual Sided Printing
- Printer Resolution; 600 x 600 dpi Print
- Printer Boosted Resolution; 2400 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced
- Dual Sided Printing (Duplex); Yes, Automatic
- Scanner Optical Resolution; 600 x 600 dpi Check
- Check Center Present; Yes
- Scanner Bit Deepness; 24 bit/24 little bit (input/output).
- Scanner Scaling; Grayscale 256.
- Scanner Kind; A4 Flat Bed.
- Copy Speed Colour; 21ppm Shade Copy.
- Copy Speed Monochrome; 21ppm Mono Replicate.
- Photo copier Resolution; 600 x 600 dpi Copy.
- Colour Copier; Yes.
- Replicate Center Existing; Yes.
- Speed Dials; 200 rate dials.
- Fax Rate; Super G3 33.6 Kbps Fax.
- Fax Center Present; Yes.
- Fax Forwarding; Yes.
- User interface Kind( s); USB & Network.
- LCD Display; 3.5 inch colour TFT screen.
- PC Fax; Yes.
- Preview Screen Dimension (Angled); 3.5 ins.
- Preview Monitor Type; LCD.
- USB Ports; 1 x USB 2.0.
- Memory (Optimum); 384MB RAM.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS MF9220cdn is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS MF9220cdn.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS MF9220cdn wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Color Network ScanGear Windows
7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Xp/Server 2003/2008/2012 R2/2016
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver Windows 7/8.1/
8/10/Vista/Xp/Server 2008/2012 R2/2016
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic FAX Driver Windows 7/8.1/8/
10/Vista/Xp/Server 2008/2012 R2/2016
Canon UFR II/ UFRII LT Printer Driver Windows 7/8/8.1/10/
Vista/Xp/Server 2008 (32 x64-bit)
i-SENSYS MF9220Cdn UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver &
Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/
Canon UFR II XPS Printer Driver Windows 7/8/Vista/Server
2008 (32 x64-bit)
i-SENSYS MF9220Cdn Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver Mac
OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11
i-SENSYS MF9220Cdn UFR II/UFR II LT Printer Driver for
Linux (32 x64-bit)
i-SENSYS MF9220Cdn Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh
[Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]
[Windows Server 2003 32bit & 64bit] Generic FAX Driver
Fax Driver Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11