Canon i-SENSYS MF8450 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon MF8450 is useful printer from Canon. This printer is dedicated to take care of jobs in tiny offices or company. This printer can provide great productivity for customers. This printer has vibrant printing technology with good quality. The printer has the ability to offer some valuable features. It is not just for printing, but users can additionally use this tool for scanning and also copying. Even, individuals can send out a fax from this printer.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8450, Often people fidget of compatibles and remanufactured products for concern of invalidating their printer’s warranty. We can ensure you that this is not so which you can use our products with confidence understanding that you are conserving loan over manufacturers’ originals. Our Canon inks and toners are sent out by messenger as well as usually get here within 24 hr. Nonetheless, if for any factor you require an assured next-day distribution day we can fulfil this for a tiny delivery cost.
- Photo copier Type; electronic
- Printing Modern Technology; Laser – color
- Regular Monthly Task Cycle (max); 50000 impressions
- Fax Kind; Plain paper
- Present Diagonal Dimension; 3.5″
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Criterion Memory; 384 MB
- Sustained Flash Memory; USB flash drive
- Max Copying Speed; Up to 17 ppm (mono)/ as much as 17 ppm (color).
- Max Duplicating Resolution; 600 x 600 dpi (color).
- Max Copying Rate B/W; 17 ppm.
- Max Duplicating Speed Colo; r 17 ppm.
- Max Copying Resolution Shade; 600 x 600 dpi.
- Grayscale Half-Tones; 256.
- Workout Time; 60 sec.
- Max Document Augmentation; 200 %.
- Max Record Decrease; 50 %.
- Automatic Duplexing; Yes.
- Optimum Copies; 99.
- Exposure Modes; picture, text, text and also photo.
- Copying Functions; 2 on 1, 4 on 1, Printer toner Save.
- Consumables Included; 1 x cartridge (black) – approximately 6000 pages, 1 x cartridge (cyan) – as much as 4000 web pages, 1 x cartridge (magenta) – as much as 4000 pages, 1 x cartridge (yellow) – approximately 4000 pages.
- Show Diagonal Size; 3.5″.
- Present Diagonal Dimension (metric); 8.9 cm.
- POWER STAR Qualified; Yes.
- MS Windows XP, MS Windows 2000,
- Linux, MS Windows Server 2003,
- MS Windows Vista,
- Apple Mac OS X 10.2.8 – 10.5.x,
- MS Windows Server 2008
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS MF8450 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS MF8450.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS MF8450 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] i-SENSYS MF8450 UFRII Printer Driver
Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Server 2008/2012/2016
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] i-SENSYS MF8450 Color Network
ScanGear Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Server 2003/2008/2012 R2
Canon UFR II/ UFRII LT Printer Driver Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/
Xp/Server 2003/2008/2012 (32 x64-bit)
i-SENSYS MF8450 Colour Network ScanGear Windows 10/8.1/
8/7/Vsta/Server 2003/2008/2012 (32 x64-bit)
i-SENSYS MF8450 UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for
Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]
i-SENSYS MF8450 Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver Mac OS
i-SENSYS MF8450 Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac
OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]
i-SENSYS MF8450 CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver Mac OS
i-SENSYS MF8450 Fax Driver Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.
Canon UFR II XPS Printer Driver Windows 10/8/7/Vista/Server
2008/2012 (32 x64-bit)
Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/