Canon i-SENSYS MF8380cdw Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – High performance as well as Superior Colour Quality Laser Multifunction Printer. Increase your workgroups performance with this high carrying out, flexible, all-in-one gadget with specialist colour high quality. Permits your organisation to focus on its daily jobs.
High quantity printing is now offered to all, with the i-SENSYS MF8380Cdw. It prints and also duplicates at 20 pages per minute in both color and also mono, sustained by a 50-sheet duplex automated document feeder. There’s little time shed awaiting output with a quick first copy out time. With Canon’s Quick First-Print modern technologies, there’s also very little hold-up on printing as well as copying directly from sleep mode.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8380cdw, Setup using USB and ethernet connections is easy. Wireless, nevertheless, calls for that you power-cycle the MF8380Cdw to switch from ethernet to Wi-Fi, or vice versa. Note, as well, that you can not have both ethernet as well as Wi-Fi linked on the printer at the same time.
- Item Summary; Canon i-SENSYS MF8330CDN – multifunction printer – colour
- Device Kind; Multifunction printer
- Copier Kind; Digital
- Printing Modern Technology; Laser (colour).
- Monthly Obligation Cycle (max); 40000 impressions.
- Max Copying Rate; As much as 20 ppm (mono)/ up to 20 ppm (colour).
- Max Copying Resolution; 600 x 600 dpi (colour).
- Max Printing Rate; Approximately 20 ppm (mono)/ up to 20 ppm (colour).
- Max Printing Resolution; 2400 x 600 dpi (colour).
Scanning600 x 600 dpi.
- Initial Size; A4 (210 x 297 mm), Legal (216 x 356 mm) (max).
- Initial Kind; Sheets.
- Paper Feeder Ability; 50 sheets.
- Media Size; 76 x 127 mm (min) – Legal (216 x 356 mm) (max).
- Media Kind; Transparencies, envelopes, ordinary paper, labels, recycled paper, layered paper.
- Conventional Media Ability; 300 sheets.
- Bypass Feeder Ability; 50 sheets.
- Result Trays Ability; 125 sheets.
- Connection Schedule; Yes.
- Interface; USB 2.0, LAN.
- Power; Air Conditioner 230 V (50/60Hz).
- Measurements (WxDxH); 67.4 centimeters x 133 cm x 85.1 cm.
- Weight; 31 kg.
- Environmental Standard; sENERGY CELEBRITY Certified.
- Device Kind; Multifunction printer.
- Photo Copier Kind; Digital.
- Printing Technology; Laser – colour.
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max); 40000 impressions.
- Display; 5 lines.
- Connection Accessibility; Yes.
- User interface; USB 2.0, LAN.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS MF8380cdw is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS MF8380cdw.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS MF8380cdw wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8330Cdn Windows 32-Bit
Canon i-SENSYS MF8330Cdn Windows 64-Bit
Canon i-SENSYS MF8330Cdn Mac OS X 10.11, OS X
10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X
10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF8380Cdw/MF8360Cdn/
MF8340Cdn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF8380Cdw/MF8360Cdn/
MF8340Cdn MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
MF8380Cdw/MF8360Cdn/MF8340Cdn Starter Guide