Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – It is necessary to mount Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C printer driver prior to you may possibly make use of Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C printer. There is always a DVD came up along in the package whenever you purchase it. Use that disc to arrangement Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C printer chauffeur. Once you missing the disk, download the Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C printer with link listed below & use these drivers to deploy your Canon printer.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C, Scan color documents and photos quickly to a PDF format or e-mail. A 1200 x 2400 dpi optical scanning objective surrenders to 9600 x 9600 dpi when enhanced for maximum detail. The Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C features USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface speeds up picture transmission within your unit and PC. All consumables come in simply exchangeable cartridges. Just alter printer toner cartridges for every color efficiently or mess. Switch the drum cartridge consisting of all required parts, and your gadget is like brand-new.
- Printing Method; Color Laser
- Print Speed (up to); Black:Up to 20 ppm, Color:Up to 4 ppm
- Print Resolution (Up to); 600 x 600 dpi; 2400 x 600 dpi quality
- Ink Compatibility; Canon EP-87 Cartridge (Yield: 4,000/3,000 pages*) , Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: 30,000 pages, *yield is based on 5% coverage document
- Paper Weights; 17 to 34 lb.
- Copy Resolution (up to); 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy Speed (up to); Black: Up to 20 cpm / Color: Up to 4 cpm
- Type; Color Laser
- Halftones; 256 Levels
- First Copy Time; Black: Less than 22 sec. / Color: Less than 46 sec.1
- Reduction / Enlargement; 50%, 64%, 78% / 129%, 200%
- Document Feeder; 50-sheet
- Copy Size; Platen: Up to 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: Up to 8.5 x 14
- Copy Features; Memory Copy, Toner Saver Mode
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; CCD (Charged-Coupled Device)
- Max. Resolutions; Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi (optical via platen), Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi (enhanced)
- Color Depth; 48-bit (internal) / 24-bit (output)
- Max. Document Size; Platen: Up to 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: Up to 8.5 x 14
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS MF8180C.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C Patch for Network Scan, USB
Scan for Windows 10/8.1/8 (32/64-bit)
MF Toolbox for Windows 32/64bit
MF Toolbox for Windows: 8.1/8/7/10/Vista/XP
MF Drivers (x32bit) Windows
MF Drivers (x64bit) Windows
[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF8180C MFDrivers (CARPS /
FAX / ScanGear)