Canon i-SENSYS MF8050Cn Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Share professional outcome and also 4-in-1 performance with this compact system. Network all set, easy to use and power efficient, it’s a total communications centre for local business.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8050Cn, There’s a front panel USB socket just listed below the control panel which can take a USB drive, but it’s limited to conserving scanned photos as PDF files as well as can’t handle walk-up printing. This is the second multifunction printer we’ve checked out lately with this restriction, which needlessly restricts these otherwise valuable USB sockets.
- Copier Type; electronic
- Printing Innovation; Laser – shade
- Show; 5 lines
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max); 30000 impacts
- Office Equipment Features; Conserve to USB flash drive
- Producer; Canon
- Criterion Memory; 128 MB
- Power Usage Rest; 3 Watt
- Power Consumption Standby; 16 Watt
- Power Usage Operational; 900 Watt
- Max Copying Speed; Up to 12 ppm (mono)/ up to 8 ppm (color).
- Max Duplicating Resolution; 600 x 600 dpi (color).
- Max Duplicating Speed B/W; 12 ppm.
- Max Duplicating Speed Color; 8 ppm.
- Max Duplicating Resolution; Shade 600 x 600 dpi.
- Grayscale Half-Tones; 256.
- Workout Time; 30 sec.
- First Copy Out Time B/W; 23 sec.
- Max Document Augmentation; 400 %.
- Max Document Decrease; 25 %.
- Optimum Copies; 99.
- Direct exposure Modes; image, message.
- Duplicating Features; 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Duplicate.
- Consumables Consisted of; 1 x cartridge (black) – approximately 2300 pages – Canon 716, 1 x cartridge (cyan) –
- up to 1500 pages – Canon 716, 1 x cartridge (magenta) – up to 1500 web pages – Canon 716, 1 x cartridge (yellow) – as much as 1500 pages – Canon 716.
- First Duplicate Out Time B/W; 23 sec.
- Line Qty; 5.
- Installed Size; 128 MEGABYTES.
- POWER STAR Licensed; Yes.
- Max Printing Resolution; 2400 x 600 dpi (color).
- Max Printing Rate; Up to 12 ppm (mono)/ approximately 8 ppm (shade).
- Max Resolution Color; 2400 x 600 dpi.
- Printer Drivers/ Emulations; UFRII LT.
- Max Printing Speed B/W (ppm); 12 ppm.
- Max Printing Rate Shade (ppm); 8 ppm.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS MF8050Cn is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS MF8050Cn.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS MF8050Cn wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF8050Cn/MF8030Cn MFDrivers
(UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF8050Cn/MF8030Cn MFDrivers
(UFR II / FAX / ScanGear)
Service Pack for MF8030Cn/MF8050Cn/MF8330Cdn/MF8350
Cdn Printer Driver (32-bit & 64-bit)
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.5.0 [Intel : Mac
OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10]
ScanGear V2.4.0 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10
Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X v4.70
UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v2.80