Canon i-SENSYS MF6680dn Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Maintain area and cut prices with this network-ready All-in-One, Canon i-SENSYS MF6680dn offering complete workgroups high-performance mono printing, faxing, copying and shade scanning in a small device. Publish and also duplicate directly away from sleep setting thanks to Quick First-Print technologies. Reach your various important target dates with rapid 30 pages per minute outcome and also a delicate First Copy Out Time of only 8 secs or smaller. A 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder saves additional time, providing abundant, automated double-sided copying, scanning and also faxing of 2-sided originals.
Publish and also replicate quickly from rest setting brought on by Quick First-Print development. Fulfill your most immediate due days in addition to quick 30 websites for each and every as well as every minute result as well as also the sensitive Extremely very first Web web content Out Time gotten in touch with merely 8 mins or a lot less. A 50-sheet Duplex Intelligent Paper Feeder conserves increased, supplying effective, computerized double-sided duplication, inspecting and also faxing related to two-sided
Canon i-SENSYS MF6680dn, With PCL5e/ 6 support will make certain smooth integration into existing business either THIS workflow as well as strategies. Gui Graphical remote enables users other than managers to remotely check out and handle the maker conveniently rank, immediately over the real network.
- Printer Type; Workgroup printer – laser – monochrome
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Type; power supply
- Nominal Voltage; AC 230 V
- Frequency Required; 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Operational; 1170 Watt
- Form Factor; internal
- Technology; laser
- Print Speed; Up to 33 ppm – B/W – A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Connectivity Technology; wired
- Interface; USB, LAN
- Image Enhancement Technology; Automatic Image Refinement
- Automatic Duplexing; Yes
- First Print Out Time B/W; 6 sec
- Language Simulation; Canon Ultra Fast Rendering (UFRII), PCL 5C, PCL 6
- Fonts Included; 45 x scalable, 10 x bitmapped
- Media Handling; 250-sheet paper cassette, 50-sheet multipurpose tray
- Type; workgroup printer
- Min H-Document Size; 3 in
- Min V-Document Size; 5 in
- Max H-Document Size; 8.5 m
- Max V-Document Size; 14 in
- Media Type; envelopes, heavy-weight paper, index cards, labels, plain paper, transparencies
- Media Sizes; A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in), B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- Min Media Weight; 60 g/m2
- Max Media Weight; 163 g/m2
- Envelope Sizes; Com-10 (4.13 in x 9.5 in), International C5 (6.38 in x 9 in), International DL (4.33 in x 8.66 in), Monarch (3.87 in x 7.5 in)
- Total Media Capacity; 300 sheets
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS MF6680dn is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS MF6680dn.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS MF6680dn wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver V30.30
Windows 32bit & 64bit] PPD File V4.25
Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver
Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.15
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver
Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.3.0
Mac CUPS UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver. 10.2.0
PPD files V4.25 for Mac OS : 10.3/10.4/10.5/
CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux V3.40
UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux v3.10
i-Sensys LBP6680X PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/
Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012/Server
2012 R2/ Server 2016 [32-bit & 64-bit]
i-Sensys LBP6680X Generic PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows
Server 2003/Server 2003 R2 [32-bit & 64-bit]
i-Sensys LBP6680X Generic UFR II Printer Driver For [Windows
Server 2003/Server 2003 R2 [32-bit & 64-bit]