Canon i-SENSYS MF628Cw Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon’s colour printer will execute all your workplace requires with amazing high quality. Not just is the MF628cw a printer, photo copier, scanner and facsimile machine, it includes advanced wireless that allows you print right from laptops and other wise devices. Generate stunning colour prints at a fast 14ppm, conserve power with the cutting-edge All-In-One cartridge system and appreciate seamless navigating with the 8.9 centimeters touch screen. There’s also Cloud connection so you can access and share documents on the go.
The MF628Cw outcome top quality for text is as the low end of the variety that includes the vast bulk of shade laser MFPs. Fortunately, laser message quality suffices in general for also the low end of the variety to be ideal for any kind of company use, as long as you do not have an unusual demand for little font dimensions.
Canon i-SENSYS MF628Cw, The maker can connect using USB or over Wi-Fi, and also works individually on a straight attach basis with iphone and Android tools. The most up to date variation of Canon’s software application for Android may not be rather as skilled as its inkjet equivalent, however it uses affordable control over printing records and pictures.
- Print speed: Up to 14 ppm color and mono (A4).
- Printing method: Colour laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- First Print Out Time: Colour aprox: 18 seconds or less, Mono aprox: 18 seconds or less.
- Copy speed: Up to 14 cpm color and mono (A4), First Copy Output Time (FCOT).
- Colour Approx. 19 seconds or less: Mono Approx. 19 seconds or less.
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy modes: Text/Photo/Map (Default),Text/Photo/Map (quality), Printed Image, Text.
- Multiple copies: Up to 99 copies.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400% in 1% increments.
- Other features: Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Scan speed: Mono: 14ipm (300x600dpi), Colour: 14ipm (300x300dpi).
- Colour scanning depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- Greyscales: 256 levels.
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA.
- Scanner type: Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Paper Input (Standard): 150-sheet cassette, 1-sheet manual feed slot, 50-sheet ADF.
- Paper output: 125-sheet.
- Media types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Coated Paper, Label, Index card, Envelope.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS MF628Cw is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS MF628Cw.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS MF628Cw wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon i-SENSYS MF628Cw/MF623Cn MFDrivers
(UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 64bit]
|Canon i-SENSYS MF628Cw/MF623Cn MFDrivers
(UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit]
|TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver & Utilities
for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.5.1
[Intel : Mac OS X 10.5]
|MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Intel : Mac
OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]
|Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.
|MF628Cw/MF623Cn Getting Started FT|
|i-SENSYS MF623Cn MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh
[Intel: Mac OS X 10.5]