Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – In many offices, the copy machine has changed into a multifunction printer, which supplies direct gain access to from networked PCs and also in some cases from wireless tools such as iPads, too. Canon’s i-SENSYS MF6180dw is a small-office device which can deal with all the common documentation from a workgroup of as much as six individuals.
Canon i-Sensys MF6180DW in terms of rate with this printing tool you will be able to produce the first rapid print technology offer extremely attractive fast print from sleep technique, publishing is quicker to 33ppm print price and also first print-out time of 6 a couple of minutes. printing device The canon eos send operate is easy to use by means of a single touch of a secret which enables you to set the place swiftly, while the light-weight PDF information structure gives you high quality images with tiny quality, enhance the efficiency of the documents.
Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw, Without that, the tools still has a 250-sheet primary tray along with a pull-down, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray. From the top, the printer has a cool Automatic Data Feeder (ADF), which can examine both sides of the paper in a single job, though simply by auto-feeding the sheet via 3 times, which is slow-moving.
- Machine type; Mono Laser All-in-One
- Available functions; Print, Copy, Scan and Fax
- Print speed; Up to 33 ppm (A4)
- Printing method; Monochrome laser beam printing
- Print quality; Up to 1200 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement
- Print resolution; 600 x 600 dpi
- First Print Out Time; 6 seconds
- Double sided printing; Automatic
- Printer languages; UFRII-LT, PCL5e, PCL6
- Fonts; 55 PCL fonts (45 Scalable, 10 Bitmap)
- Print margins; 5 mm- top, bottom, left and right (Envelope: 10mm – top, bottom, left and right)
- Toner saver mode; Yes
- Printing from memory media; Supported memory media , USB memory key, Supported file types: , JPEG, TIFF
- Copy speed; Up to 33 cpm (A4)
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT); 8 seconds
- Copy resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy modes; Text, Text/Photo, Text/Photo(Quality), Photo
- Double sided copying; 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic)
- Multiple copy; Up to 99 copies
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS MF6180dw.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw/MF6140dn MFDrivers (UFR II /
PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit]
Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw/MF6140dn MFDrivers (UFR II /
PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 64bit]
Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver
Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Intel : Mac
OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]
TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver & Utilities
for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]
Fax Driver Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7,OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/
SQue UNIX driver (X11 Motif)
SQue UNIX driver (Text Mode)
CQue Linux Driver TGZ 32-bit/64-bit