Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The Canon i-SENSYS MF6140DN A4 Mono Multifunction Laser Printer allows customers to Print, Copy, Check as well as Fax and also offers network compatibility as well as duplex printing as criterion. With Apple AirPrint & Google Cloud Print compatibility as typical, printing over a cordless network is simple. The Canon i-SENSYS MF6410DN is completely Windows & Mac suitable. The MF6410DN can top quality scanning with a resolution of 9600 x 9600dpi.
Notwithstanding its smooth plan and furthermore moved highlights, the Canon MF6140dn makes use of incredible benefits like system filtering system, and furthermore fast Extremely G3 fax taking care of at 33.6 kbps. The gadget enables overview examining to USB and in addition to email or organizer. It has a greatest information limit of up to 800 sheets, as well as in addition it allows a fast turn out of as long as 33 web pages every minutes typically. Obtain the most out of your device, with one-touch advantage keys for basic set-up, and an easy to understand 5-line LCD that finds more info where you require it— on the display. The Remote Interface (RUI) enables you to design and also take care of your printer from anyplace on the system, with ID-based access to make certain important setups. Screen vigor and also money with class-driving vigor adequacy and moreover affordable printing. The I-SENSYS MF6140dn supplies a Regular Power Intake (TEC) rating of just 1.3 kWh/week, while the programmed twofold sided printing assignments lucrative paper.
Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn, Feeling as well as get the benefit as well as rate of all kinds of documents you publish with the accomplishment of publishing only takes 33 ppm to print a paper, it can conserve time, power and loan. Including print, check, to fax machines, copier and economical functions for automated two-sided printing (duplex) became a great solution that you receive from Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn all in one printer.
- Machine type; Mono Laser All-in-One
- Available functions; Print, Copy, Scan and Fax
- Print speed; Up to 33 ppm (A4)
- Printing method; Monochrome laser beam printing
- Print quality; Up to 1200 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement
- Print resolution; 600 x 600 dpi
- First Print Out Time; 6 seconds
- Double sided printing; Automatic
- Printer languages; UFRII-LT, PCL5e, PCL6
- Fonts; 55 PCL fonts (45 Scalable, 10 Bitmap)
- Print margins; 5 mm- top, bottom, left and right (Envelope: 10mm – top, bottom, left and right)
- Toner saver mode; Yes
- Printing from memory media; Supported memory media , USB memory key, Supported file types: , JPEG, TIFF
- Copy speed; Up to 33 cpm (A4)
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT); 8 seconds
- Copy resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy modes; Text, Text/Photo, Text/Photo(Quality), Photo
- Double sided copying; 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic)
- Multiple copy; Up to 99 copies
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS MF6140dn.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw/MF6140dn MFDrivers (UFR II /
PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit]
Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw/MF6140dn MFDrivers (UFR II /
PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 64bit]
Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver
Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Intel : Mac
OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]
TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver & Utilities
for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]
Fax Driver Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7,OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/
SQue UNIX driver (X11 Motif)
SQue UNIX driver (Text Mode)
CQue Linux Driver TGZ 32-bit/64-bit