Canon i-SENSYS MF5840dn Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Developed specifically for little workgroups, the i-SENSYS MF5840dn assists you to satisfy the demands these days’s company planet. This network good to go 3-in-1 multifunctional packs double-sided printing, checking in addition to duplicating into a surprisingly portable, user-friendly in addition to easy to take care of office device.With a 30ppm outcome price, as well as a Very first, Duplicate Out chance of simply 8 seconds, prints and matches are supplied the moment you call for every one of them.
Should search or replicate a double-sided paper, not an issue. A 50-sheet Duplex Automatic File Farmer takes care of that very conveniently. Additionally standing by grows older for your ink-jet printer to warm up is an extinction. There’s fast rehabilitation along with Quick First-Print technologies, so no waiting on that needed document.Superior graphics top quality whether you need prints with sharp message and additionally smooth graphics or copies that videotape every particular, the i-SENSYS MF5840dn supplies black and white company data along with exceptional high quality.
Canon i-SENSYS MF5840dn Printer is among one of the most much-loved canon printers, categorically reliable for office or home normal usage. Create with several outstanding futures support the individual to work simpler as well as reliable. Canon business constantly focus on customer experiences of Canon i-SENSYS MF5840dn printer customer by upgrading the motorist software continually.
- Machine type; Colour Laser All-In-One
- Available functions; Print, Copy and Scan
- Print speed; Up to 14 ppm colour and mono (A4)
- Printing method; Colour laser beam printing
- Print quality; Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print resolution; 600 x 600 dpi
- First Print Out Time; Colour aprox: 18 seconds or less, Mono aprox: 18 seconds or less
- Printer languages; UFRII-LT
- Print margins; 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right, 10 mm-top, bottom, left and right (envelope)
- Toner saver mode; Yes
- Printing from memory media; Supported memory media, USB memory key, Supported file types:, JPEG, TIFF
- Copy speed; Up to 14 cpm colour and mono (A4)
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT); Colour Approx. 19 seconds or less, Mono Approx. 19 seconds or less
- Copy resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy modes; Text/Photo/Map (Default),Text/Photo/Map (quality), Printed Image, Text
- Multiple copy; Up to 99 copies
- Reduction / Enlargement; 25-400% in 1% increments
- Other features; Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS MF5840dn is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS MF5840dn.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS MF5840dn wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon i-SENSYS MF5840dn Software Package For Windows 64 bit
Canon i-SENSYS MF5840dn Software Package For Windows 32 bit
MF Printer Driver Utilities for Macintosh [Mac
OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]
Mac CUPS UFRII MF Printer Driver Mac
OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11
Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/2000/
Server 2003/2012/2008 (32 x64-bit)
CQue TGZ Driver Linux (32 x64-bit)
[Windows 32-bit 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan
Scanner Driver Utilities for Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/
TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver Utilities for
Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]
MF Printer Driver Utilities for Macintosh [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5]
ScanGear for Mac OS X 10.4 [Intel/PPC] /10.5 [PPC]
[Windows 32bit 64bit] Tool Box Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista