Canon i-SENSYS MF515x Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Print, copy, scan as well as fax faster with this A4 all-in-one that has USB, Network as well as cordless connections. With 1GB RAM the MF515x supplies a very first web page out time of 7.6 seconds as well as a print speed of 40ppm. A paper capability of 600 hundred sheets and an extremely user-friendly control panel implies easy procedure and minimises upkeep.
Superior high quality print duplicates with color print speeds of Approximately 40 ppm. Max. 600-page ability tray, so it can aid You to finish the task or delicate files stack secured protection password when printing from a PC/mobile tool support. Print high quality Approximately 1200 x 1200 dpi, with a maximum print resolution of Approximately 600 x 600 dpi. Approx: 7.5 seconds, automatic double sided printing.
Canon i-SENSYS MF515x, To be reliable in operation the Printer Canon i-SENSYS MF515x incredibly, you’ll require the chauffeur that requires to definitely be placed in the direction of the computer system, therefore the Canon i-SENSYS MF515x printer you’ve could be connected to the computer system. On this internet site we’ll offer download link Canon i-SENSYS MF515x motorist if you are obtaining problem selecting the driver files download for printer Canon i-SENSYS MF515x. before you most likely to the download internet link, assurance you’ve assessed a number of from the instructions that we’ll describe below.
- Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex); Yes
- Speed Monochrome; Up to 40ppm Mono Print
- First Page; Up to 7.6 Seconds First page
- Product Group Output; A4
- Double Sided Printing; Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Printer Resolution; 600 x 600 dpi Print
- Double Sided Scan; Yes
- Scan Facility Present; Yes
- Copy Facility Present; Yes
- Interface Type(s); USB, Network & Wireless
- LCD Screen; 8.9 LCD Colour Touch Screen
- Airprint Compatible; Yes
- Memory (Maximum); 1GB RAM
- Operating Systems Supported; Windows & Mac Compatible
- Paper Handling Input 1; 500 Sheet Input Tray
- Paper Handling Input 2; 100 Sheet Multipurpose Tray
- Automatic Document Feeder; 50 Sheet ADF
- Maximum Duplex Paper Weight; 120gsm
- Maximum Paper Weight; 199gsm
- Barcodes & Labels
- Barcode; 4549292032314
- Monthly Duty Cycle; 100,000 Pages/Month
- Recommended Max Print Volume; 5,000 Pages/Month Pages/Month
- Mono or Colour Printer; Mono
- Multifunction Summary; Print/Scan/Copy
- Technology; Multifunction Laser Printer
- Dimensions; 453mm x 477mm x 503mm – 22.9kg
- Product Type; A4 Laser Printer
- Carton Dimensions; 629mm x 563mm x 656mm – 32kg
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS MF515x is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS MF515x.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS MF515x wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
i-SENSYS MF515x/MF512x MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 /
FAX / ScanGear) For [Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/2008/2008
R2/2012/2012 R2 [64bit]
i-SENSYS MF515x/MF512x MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX /
ScanGear) For [Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/2008[32-bit]
i-SENSYS MF512x Generic Plus PCL6 Printer
Driver For [Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/2008/2008
R2/2012/2012 R2/2016 [32bit & 64bit]
i-SENSYS MF512x PPD File For [Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista
[32bit & 64bit]
i-SENSYS MF512x Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan For
[Windows 10/8.1/8 [32bit & 64bit]
i-SENSYS MF512x Wireless Setup Assistant For
[Windows 10/8.1/8/7Vista [32bit & 64bit]
i-SENSYS MF512x Scanner Driver &
Utilities for Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
|i-SENSYS MF512x Object Generator for OS/400|
|i-SENSYS MF512x Object Generator for OS/400|