Canon i-SENSYS MF512x Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Mono Multifunction Printer, print-copy-colour scan, 40 ppm A4 printing, network all set with high-speed wired and also cordless network user interface as well as USB 2 0 high speed connection, mobile print and also scan from smart devices, 50 sheet duplex file feeder, automatic double sided printing, 1200 x 1200 dpi, print as well as scan to USB secret, Protected print, 500 sheet paper cabinet as well as 100 sheet multi-purpose tray,1 year warranty
Thanks to the MF512xs considerable assistance for Apple AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android), your workgroup can print from any kind of made it possible for tool. They can likewise access a large range of sophisticated functions with the Canon PRINT Service application and can link the device to a Google Cloud Print account in secs.
Canon i-SENSYS MF512x, USB, Network and also wifi connections along with it’s reasonably small dimension make this fast MFP very easy to execute. The MF515x uses seamless assimilation, very easy operation and also personalized scalability make this a really functional and also lucrative maker to have.
- Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex); Yes
- Speed Monochrome; Up to 40ppm Mono Print
- First Page; Up to 7.6 Seconds First page
- Product Group Output; A4
- Double Sided Printing; Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Printer Resolution; 600 x 600 dpi Print
- Double Sided Scan; Yes
- Scan Facility Present; Yes
- Copy Facility Present; Yes
- Interface Type(s); USB, Network & Wireless
- LCD Screen; 8.9 LCD Colour Touch Screen
- Airprint Compatible; Yes
- Memory (Maximum); 1GB RAM
- Operating Systems Supported; Windows & Mac Compatible
- Paper Handling Input 1; 500 Sheet Input Tray
- Paper Handling Input 2; 100 Sheet Multipurpose Tray
- Automatic Document Feeder; 50 Sheet ADF
- Maximum Duplex Paper Weight; 120gsm
- Maximum Paper Weight; 199gsm
- Barcodes & Labels
- Barcode; 4549292032314
- Monthly Duty Cycle; 100,000 Pages/Month
- Recommended Max Print Volume; 5,000 Pages/Month Pages/Month
- Mono or Colour Printer; Mono
- Multifunction Summary; Print/Scan/Copy
- Technology; Multifunction Laser Printer
- Dimensions; 453mm x 477mm x 503mm – 22.9kg
- Product Type; A4 Laser Printer
- Carton Dimensions; 629mm x 563mm x 656mm – 32kg
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS MF512x is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS MF512x.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS MF512x wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
i-SENSYS MF515x/MF512x MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 /
FAX / ScanGear) For [Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/2008/2008
R2/2012/2012 R2 [64bit]
i-SENSYS MF515x/MF512x MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX /
ScanGear) For [Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/2008[32-bit]
i-SENSYS MF512x Generic Plus PCL6 Printer
Driver For [Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/2008/2008
R2/2012/2012 R2/2016 [32bit & 64bit]
i-SENSYS MF512x PPD File For [Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista
[32bit & 64bit]
i-SENSYS MF512x Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan For
[Windows 10/8.1/8 [32bit & 64bit]
i-SENSYS MF512x Wireless Setup Assistant For
[Windows 10/8.1/8/7Vista [32bit & 64bit]
i-SENSYS MF512x Scanner Driver &
Utilities for Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
|i-SENSYS MF512x Object Generator for OS/400|
|i-SENSYS MF512x Object Generator for OS/400|