Canon i-SENSYS MF4730 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – i-SENSYS MF4750/MF4730 collection all-in-One Printer with top quality mono printer all-in-one to generate remarkable quality, suitable for your deal with the portable, stylish style as well as user-friendly as well as stylish one-button solution panels offer easy when printing. Enjoy printing mono laser print and duplicate rates of up to 23ppm/maximum print resolution Approximately 1200 x 600 dpi supplies magnificent outcomes for the quality of the photos are lovely files beforehand the slogan message and also graphics.
The MF4730 printer is able to persuade you to obtain the outcome printed papers with specialist high quality, smooth, sharp and high degree of detail. Publish top quality is acquired with a resolution of as much as 1200 x 600 dpi.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF4730 driver and also software have a different version and also serie. in order to get you the appropriate driver, we organize the motorist and software pack based upon the model of the driver.
- Machine type; Mono Laser All-In-One
- Available functions; MF421dw / MF428x : Print, Copy and Scan, MF426dw / MF429x: Print, Copy, Scan and Fax
- Print speed; Single sided : Up to 38 ppm (A4); Up to 63.1 ppm (A5-Landscape) , Double sided : Up to 30.3 ipm (A4)
- Printing method; Monochrome laser beam printing
- Print quality; Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Resolution; 600 x 600 dpi
- Warm-up Time; Approx. 14 seconds or less from power on
- First Print Out Time; Approx: 5.5 seconds or less
- Printer languages; MF421dw: UFRII, PCL 5e1, PCL6
- MF426dw / MF428x / MF429x: UFRII, PCL 5e2, PCL6, Adobe® PostScript
- Fonts; MF421dw/MF426dw: 45 PCL fonts, 136 PostScript fonts, MF428x/MF429x: 93 PCL fonts , 136 PostScript fonts
- Print margins; 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right , 10 mm-top, bottom, left and right (Envelope)
- Toner saver mode; Yes
- Secure Print ; Print from USB memory key (JPEG/TIFF/PDF), Barcode Print3 (MF428x, MF429x only), Google Cloud Print Ready, iOS: AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business app, Android; Mopria certified, Canon PRINT Business app
- Copy Speed; Single sided (A4): Up to 38 ppm , Double sided (A4): Up to 30.3 ipm
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT); ADF (A4): Approx. 6.6 seconds or less , Platen (A4): Approx. 6.4 seconds or less
- Copy resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy modes; Text, Text/Photo (Default),Text/Photo (High Quality), Photo
- Double sided copying; 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic)
- Multiple Copy; Up to 999 copies
- Reduction/Enlargement; 25-400% in 1% increments
- Other features; Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID card copy
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS MF4730 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS MF4730.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS MF4730 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan
[Windows 32bit] imageCLASS MF4770n MFDrivers (UFR II /
FAX / ScanGear)
Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.6/10.
Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.6/10.
|UFR II/UFR II LT Printer Driver for Linux|