Canon i-SENSYS MF4660PL Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The conventional 35-sheet Automatic File Feeder lets you duplicate and check huge papers easily. A 250-sheet paper cassette and also single-sheet multi objective tray guarantee versatile paper handling. Scan files and also pictures directly right into PC applications, to email or to PDF. Convert paper records into electronic records using the MF Tool kit software program. The OCR software program includes very easy document search capability. The All-in-One cartridge minimizes upkeep requirements as well as ensures constant high quality result. Merely change the portable cartridge – including printer toner, drum as well as cleansing units – as well as the printer is almost like brand-new. The division ID monitoring protection feature allows you control replicating costs, by limiting equipment accessibility to authorised individuals.
The MF4660PL version is furnished with development of an immediate dot home heating up (On-Demand Dealing with Advancement), in addition to has high prices of productivity: it is differentiated by the broadband of journalism along with duplicating (20 p./ min.), the enhanced performance of an expense of the electric power along with small time of a separation of the preliminary print along with the copy. The boosted efficiency information do the gizmo of the i-SENSYS MF4600 collection by the superb choice for the working groups which are proactively using network modern-day technologies.
- Copier Type; digital
- Printing Technology; Laser – monochrome
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Standard Memory; 32 MB
- Consumables Included; 1 x cartridge – up to 2000 pages – Canon FX-10
- Power Consumption Sleep; 3 Watt
- Power Consumption Standby; 12 Watt
- Power Consumption Operational; 730 Watt
- Max Copying Speed; Up to 20 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution; Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Max Copying Speed B/W; 20 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution B/W; 600 x 600 dpi
- First Copy Out Time B/W; 8.5 sec
- Max Document Enlargement; 200 %
- Max Document Reduction; 50 %
- Automatic Duplexing; Yes
- Maximum Copies; 99
- Exposure Modes; photo, text, text and photo
- Copying Features; 2 on 1, Toner Save
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS MF4660PL is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS MF4660PL.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS MF4660PL wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver
[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan –
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64)
Service Pack for MF4600 Series Printer Driver (32-bit & 64-bit) –
(Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64)
[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF4690PL/MF4660PL MFDrivers
(UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear)
[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF4690PL/MF4660PL MFDrivers
(UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear)
Canon Generic PCL6 Printer Driver – (Windows 7/7 x64/8/8 x64/8.1/8.1
MF Drivers – (Windows 2000/Server 2003/7/Vista/XP)
MF Drivers (x64 Edition) – (Windows Server 2003 x64/7 x64/Vista
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh –
[Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]
Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver – (Mac OS X 10.5/10.11/10.6/10.7/10.8/
TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver & Utilities
for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]