Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d All-in-One (Print/Copy and also Check) print with quality laser printer. Printing Multifunction LCD with an user-friendly user interface made for very easy operation, easy-quick tasks that will certainly be accessed or some other essential info. Network-ready all-in-One deals high quality offers the maximum print resolution is boosted Up to 1200 x 600 dpi result laser high quality with stunning photos or text, graphics, while the double sided documents save time and also expense of paper.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d, You need to deploy Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d printer chauffeurs prior to you can utilize Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d printer. There is always a disc got here along in the plan when you buy it. Use that DVD to establish Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d printer chauffeur. When you fail to remember the disk, get the Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d printer from internet & make use of these motorists to release your Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d printer.
- Speed Monochrome Up to 25ppm Mono Print
- Product Group Output A4
- Double Sided Printing Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Printer Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Print
- Printer Enhanced Resolution 1200 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced
- Scanner Optical Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Scan
- Scanner Resolution Enhanced 9600 x 9600dpi Scan
- Scan Facility Present Yes
- Scanner Bit Depth 24 bit/24 bit (input/output)
- Scanner Type A4 Colour Image Scanner
- Copy Speed Monochrome 25ppm Mono Copy
- Copier Reduce/Enlarge 25 to 400% Copy
- Copier Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Copy
- Copier Functions Memory sort, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy
- Copy Facility Present Yes
- Mono or Colour Printer Mono
- Multifunction Summary Print/Scan/Copy/Fax
- Technology Multifunction Laser Printer
- Dimensions 390mm (W) x 421mm (D) x 370mm (H) – Weight 11.8kg
- Noise Level 43dbA
- Power Consumption 1220W (Max) / 500W (Active) / 3W (Sleep)
- Product Summary Canon i-SENYS MF4550d A4 Mono Laser Printer
- Interface Type(s) USB
- USB Port Yes
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS MF4550d.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS MF4550d wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS –
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh –
(Mac OS 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver/Scanner Driver & Utilities –
(Intel Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh –
(Intel Mac OS X 10.5)
MF Drivers – (Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/
Windows XP (32-bit)/Windows Server 2008 (32-bit)/Windows
Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan Windows 32-bit & 64-bit
ScanGear for Mac OS X – (OS X 10.11/Mac OS X 10.5/Mac OS X
10.6/Mac OS X 10.7/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.10)
i-SENSYS MF4550d MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) Windows 32bit
i-SENSYS MF4550d MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) Windows 64bit
Fax Driver & Utilities for Macintosh (Mac OS 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.
Fax Driver – (OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7/
Mac OS X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)
Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X – (OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac
OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)