Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – This Canon i-Sensys LBP7210CDN A4 colour laser printer is ideal for small workgroups that need high quality prints and rapid result. It is an energy efficient network ready double sided printer that has a portable impact. It has a quick print speed of 2
The LBP7210Cdn provides a huge collection of features to help improve your efficiency. Due to its Rapid First-Print innovations, the LBP7210Cdn includes a Very first Printing Out Time of simply 16 secs, extremely almost removing waiting times. It consists of a 250-sheet cassette as well as 50-sheet plate as requirement. An additional 250-sheet cassette gives a total paper technique of obtaining 550 sheets. What this implies is less disruptions and longer replenishment cycles. Productive automated double-sided printing aids you total printing jobs, while concurrently conserving expenses and also offering more professional-looking files.
- Printing Method; Color Laser
- Print Speed (up to); Black:Up to 21 ppm black (letter)1, Color:Up to 21 ppm color (letter)1
- Print Resolution (Up to); Up to 600 x 600 dpi (2400 x 600 dpi quality)
- Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP); Canon Cartridge 118, CRG Yield* (3,400 black/2,900 color), *Yield based on ISO/IEC Standard
- Buffer/Ram; 16 MB
- Paper Sizes; Plain Paper, Heavy Paper, Glossy Paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope, Index Card, Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Executive, Statement, Folio
- Printer Features; Print Modes, Toner Saver, Booklet, Poster, Watermark
- Paper Handling; 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multipurpose tray2, Optional: 250-sheet cassette
- Paper Weights; 16 to 58 lb. bond (cassette), 16 to 58 lb. bond (multipurpose tray)
- Output Tray Capacity; 125 sheets (face down)2
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 7, Windows Server® 2008, Windows Vista®, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP/2000, Mac® OS X 10.4.9 & up, Linux
- Standard Interface; USB Device 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10/100 Base T Ethernet
- Software Included; Canon Drivers, NetSpot Device Installer
- Power Consumption (approx.); Max: 1070W, Standby: Approx. 18.5W , Energy Saver: Approx. 7.0W
- Dimension (W x D x H); 16.2 (W) x 19.3 (D) x 13.1 (H)
- Weight; 48.6 lbs. without cartridge; 55.1 lbs. with cartridge
- Noise; During operation: 7.0 B or less (sound power), 56 dB (sound pressure)
- During standby: Background noise
- Warranty; 1 year limited on-site warranty4, (Extended warranty available)
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.92 [Mac
CAPT Printer Driver for Linux V2.71
CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.90 [Mac
[Windows 64bit] LBP7200Cdn CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50
[Windows 32bit] LBP7200Cdn CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50
Canon CAPT Printer Driver for Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Printer Driver Ver.3.30 for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6
Printer Driver Ver.3.20 for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6
Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6
Printer Driver x64 Edition
[Windows 32bit] LBP7210Cdn CAPT Printer Driver –
(Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Server 2003/Server 2003
[Windows 64bit] LBP7210Cdn CAPT Printer Driver –
(Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64/XP x64/
Server 2003 x64/Server 2003 R2 x64/server 2008 x64/
Server 2008 R2 x64/Server 2012 x64/Server 2012 R2 x64)