Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Personal color laser printer that is efficient, affordable, energy efficient. The smallest and most affordable color laser printer from Canon. This easy-to-use color laser printer provides uncompromising quality and energy efficiency that is second to none.
Printer I-SENSYS LBP7018C is a type of printing device that provides quality and colorful lasers for you to enjoy beautiful world prints. This is ideal for helping you do work or Office or business projects. High-quality prints that provide a maximum print resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi enhanced, resulting in sharp and clear text quality, first printing with Canon’s Maximum Maximum print speed technology up to 16 ppm / Up to 4 ppm in about 15 seconds.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C, The ability of a laser printer is very good. We believe you will be very easy to use this printer. Print resolution of this printer reaches 600 x 600 dpi. We are very confident that this printer prints very good and good quality. This printer’s speed is 16 ppm to achieve normal documents and color printing for this printer has a speed of around 4 ppm. Or you can also use the Canon i-SENSYS MF3010. We have a download driver link for the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C that is connected directly to the official Canon website.
- Manufacturer’s Part Number; 4896B011AA
- EAN ; 8714574573908
- RAM Installed (Max); 16 MB
- Monthly Duty Cycle; 15000 pages
- Language Simulation; CAPT
- Media Size Class; A4/Legal
- System Requirements; Linux, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 Edition, Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows XP (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (32/64-bits), Apple MacOS X 10.4.9 – 10.7.x
- Max Resolution (Colour); 2400 x 600 dpi
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max); 15000 pages
- Max Media Size (Standard); Legal, A4
- Printer Type; Personal printer – laser – colour
- Max Media Size (Custom); 215.9 mm x 355.6 mm
- Dimensions (WxDxH); 40 cm x 39.8 cm x 22.3 cm
- Max Resolution ( Colour ); 2400 x 600 dpi
- Min Media Size (Custom); 76.2 mm x 127 mm
- Print Speed; Up to 16 ppm – B/W – A4 (210 x 297 mm) ¦ Up to 4 ppm – colour – A4 (210 x 297 mm)
- Microsoft Certification; Compatible with Windows 7
- Power; AC 230V
- Weight; 12.3 kg
- RAM Installed ( Max ); 16 MB
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS LBP7018C.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS LBP7018C wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
LBP7010C/7018C CAPT Printer Driver (R1.51 Ver.1.10)
LBP7010C/7018C CAPT Printer Driver (R1.51 Ver.1.10)
CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.90 [Mac
OS : 10.5/10.6]
CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Mac V3.93 [Mac
OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]
CAPT Printer Driver for Linux V2.71