Canon i-SENSYS LBP6300dn Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon’s i-Sensys LBP6300dn is instead large for the mono laser inkjet printer, however it appears smart and also really feels as though it’s built in order to last. The all-in-one palatable switch snaps reassuringly into place, although the key paper cassette feels a little bit much more flimsy. Where lots of printers possess a simple, single-page multi-purpose feed, the front from the LBP6300dn folds up down to produce a 50-sheet tray
The printer has basic, clean lines and is coloured in white as well as dark grey, with a blue highlight on the front panel manage. Draw the panel down and also you have a 100-sheet multi-purpose tray for unique media, but there’s likewise a 250-sheet primary paper tray as well as a 500-sheet auxiliary tray is readily available as an alternative.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6300dn arrangement is a little fussy, throwing up a variety of notifications as well as requiring a reboot. Canon’s chauffeur can be in a similar way frustrating. It’s usually easy to use, yet altering in between envelope and paper kinds produces information home windows that just supply to enter the method. One of these recommends the most effective means to load envelopes in the tray, which itself is clearly stamped with the best positioning. While it’s a small inflammation, completion outcomes are crumple-free.
- Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex): Yes, Automatic.
- Speed Monochrome: Up to 30ppm Mono Print.
- First Page: 6 Seconds First page.
- Product Group Output: A4.
- Double Sided Printing: Automatic Double Sided Printing.
- Printer Resolution: 2400 x 600 dpi Print.
- Warm Up Time: 10 Seconds.
- Interface Type(s): USB & Network.
- USB Ports: 1 x USB 2.0.
- System Specification
- Memory (Maximum): 16MB RAM.
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows & Mac Compatible.
- Paper Handling Input 1: 250 Sheet Input Tray.
- Paper Handling Input 2: 50 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray.
- Maximum Paper Size: A4.
- Paper Handling S: A4, B5, A5, A6, Legal, Letter, Executive, 16K, Envelope DL, Envelope COM10, Envelope C5, Envelope Monarch.
- Paper Trays (Standard/Maximum): 2.
- Barcodes & Labels
- Barcode: 8714574546889.
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 10k Pages Per Month.
- Mono or Colour Printer: Mono.
- Technology: Laser Printer.
- Case Colour: White.
- Dimensions: 400mm (W) x 376mm (D) x 260mm (H).
- Weight: 11.8kg.
- Environmental: Operating Temperature 10 to 32C – Humidity 20 to 80%.
- Noise Level: 55dbA.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS LBP6300dn is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS LBP6300dn.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6300dn wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Mac V3.93 [Mac
CAPT Printer Driver for Linux V2.71
CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.90
[Mac OS: 10.5/10.6]
[Windows 64bit] LBP6300dn CAPT Printer Driver
[Windows 32bit] LBP6300dn CAPT Printer Driver
LBP6300dn Printer Driver Ver.3.30 for Mac OS X 10.
LBP6300dn Printer Driver [Windows 7/Vista/XP/Server
LBP6300dn Printer Driver (x64 Edition) [Windows 7/
LBP6300dn User Guide or User Manual [Windows]
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6300dn/LBP6310dn Printer Driver
Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6300dn/LBP6310dn Printer Driver
(x64 Edition) for Windows Server 2008/7/Vista/XP (64-bit)