Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon’s i-SENSYS LBP6230DW prints with lightning speed, crisp top quality and is even Wi-Fi, network as well as mobile all set. User friendly, energy reliable as well as double-sided printing ready, this printer is excellent for guaranteeing you obtain the most performance out of your day.
The totally free Canon Mobile Printing app enables you to print right from your iphone or Android device so you can remain productive when on the go. With rapid print speeds of up 26 pages per minute and also a Quick First Print of about 6 secs you will spend much less time waiting around for your files to arrive.
Canon I-SENSYS LBP6230dw, At the back are sockets for USB 2.0 and 10/100 Ethernet links and also the printer can likewise be utilized wirelessly. To make a wireless link is a simple, two-button treatment if your router sustains WPS configuration. Press buttons on the router and on the front of the printer and also the link is made without the need to get in a pass code.
- Printer Type; Personal printer – laser – monochrome
- Form Factor; desktop
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Technology; laser
- Print Speed; Up to 25 ppm – B/W – A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Connectivity Technology; wired
- Interface; USB
- Image Enhancement Technology; Automatic Image Refinement
- Automatic Duplexing; Yes
- First Print Out Time B/W; 6 sec
- Language Simulation; CAPT
- Media Handling; 1-sheet manual tray, 250-sheet multipurpose tray
- Type; personal printer
- Min H-Document Size; 3 in
- Min V-Document Size; 5 in
- Max H-Document Size; 8.5 m
- Max V-Document Size; 14 in
- Media Type; envelopes, heavy-weight paper, index cards, labels, plain paper, transparencies
- Media Sizes; A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- Min Media Weight; 60 g/m2
- Max Media Weight; 163 g/m2
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS LBP6230dw.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6230dw wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for [Mac
OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13]
CAPT Printer Driver for Linux (32/64-bit)
CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh
[Mac OS : 10.5/10.6]
LBP6200d CAPT Printer Driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/Vista/
XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012
R2/Server 2016 (64-bit)
LBP6200d CAPT Printer Driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/
XP/Server 2008/2000 (32-bit)
Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6
Printer Driver for Windows Server 2008/2000/7/Vista/XP (32-bit)
Printer Driver (x64 Edition) for Windows Server 2008/7/Vista/XP
Canon LBP6230dw Windows 64Bit
Canon LBP6230dw Windows 32Bit
Canon LBP6230dw Mac Driver