Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Thrill your clients as well as provide your job included influence with stunning pictures, strong graphics and sharp message. Canon’s picture processing and S-Toner make sure the best outcome. Just change the portable cartridge – containing superior S printer toner, drum and cleaning up devices – and the printer is as excellent as new. There’s no mess and no headache. Always use Authentic Canon cartridges to gain from continual excellent quality outcome. Thanks to the fan-less engine design, this printer is quiet in standby and also silent throughout operation so you can concentrate on your deal with no distracting background noise. The system makes use of just 5 watts in rest setting providing cost financial savings and also environmentally friendly performance.
Surprisingly for the price, it’s an exceptional entertainer. Canon claims print speeds of 12ppm and also 8ppm for black as well as white and also colour prints specifically, but we were amazed when the LBP5050 beat both of the those cases by a page per minute.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050, At the front, above the paper input tray, is a single-sheet feed port as well as at the back are sockets for mains power and USB 2.0, the only connection given. There’s a networkable variation of this printer available, yet no alternatives to update this one.
- Printer Type; Personal printer – laser – color
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Type; power supply
- Nominal Voltage; AC 230 V
- Frequency Required; 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Operational; 207 Watt
- Form Factor; internal
- Technology; laser
- Print Speed; Up to 8 ppm – B/W – A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), Up to 8 ppm – color – A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Connectivity Technology; wired
- Interface; USB
- Image Enhancement Technology; Automatic Image Refinement
- Language Simulation; CAPT
- Type; personal printer
- Max H-Document Size; 8.5 m
- Max V-Document Size; 14 in
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS LBP5050.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000/i-SENSYS LBP5050/i-SENSYS
LBP5050n Printer Driver for Mac OS X
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000/i-SENSYS LBP5050/i-SENSYS
LBP5050n Printer Driver (x64 Edition Windows)
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 Printer Driver Windows (32-bit)
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000/i-SENSYS LBP5200 for Mac OS X
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 CAPT Printer Driver for Windows
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 CAPT Printer Driver for Windows
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5000 CAPT Printer Driver for Linux|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050/5050N CAPT Printer Driver for