Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 Laser Printers The overall high-speed, high quality laser printing option Get a full out-of-the-box resolution for proficient high-quality laser printing. The 33 ppm print velocity is integrated with PCL5e/6 support, integrated networking and duplexing in addition to a considerable paper market.
Canon LBP3460 is targeted with Canon’s very own As needed Dealing With Design, since it gets rid of the need of warmup time a prospective you will certainly locate handy the printer from sleep function. Additionally, it comes placed with support for PCL 5e/6, which enables the printer to become ideal quickly with every system that is virtually offered.
Canon I-SENSYS LBP3460, This printer is tiny yet strong. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 evaluates 12.2 kg and actions 399.7 x 378.6 x 267 mm. It has an optimal paper handling the ability of 550 sheets with utilizing an optional cassette. For connectivity, Ethernet and also USB ports are on the back of the device. The control panel near the resulting tray includes feature buttons and also sign lights. The print price could go as quickly as 26 ppm with the really first page appearing in 6.5 secs.
- Model Name; imageRUNNER LBP3460
- Printing Process; Type: Desktop Laser Printer, Copying Method: Electrophoto method (On-Demand Fusing), Developing System: Dry Dual Component Developing System
- Letter; 35 ppm
- First Print Time; 8.0 Seconds, Warm-Up Time: 0 Seconds From Standby, 9 Seconds After Powering ON
- R4000-333 MHz**; Memory; Standard 64 MB RAM, Maximum 320 MB RAM*
- Page Description Language; UFR II / PCL5e /PCL6Print Resolution, UFR II / PCL5e / PCL6: 2400 dpi equivalent x 600 dpi, Engine Resolution: 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- Printer Driver; UFR II: Windows® (Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003, Citrix MetaFrame), Macintosh® (OS 10.2.8 or later)
- PCL5c / PCL6: Windows (Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Server 2003, Citrix MetaFrame)
- Halftone: 256 Gradations (Continuous-Tone)
- Interface; Connections: 10/100 Base-TX (RJ-45), Other Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed / USB Full-Speed
- (USB 1.1 equivalent), User Interface: LCD 16 characters x 1 line, 8 LED indicators, 8 Operation keys
- Paper Size; Legal, Letter, Executive, Custom Sizes (Width: 5-7/8 to 8-1/2 Length: 8-3/8 x 14)
- Paper Weight; 17 lb. Bond to 35 lb. Bond
- Paper Size; Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Index Card, Custom Sizes (Width: 3 to 8-1/2 Length: 5 to 14) and Envelopes
- Paper Weight; 17 lb. Bond to 65 lb. Cover Paper Sources
- Standard: 250-Sheet x 1 Paper Cassette (20 lb. Bond), 100-Sheet Multi Purpose Tray, Optional: 500-Sheet x Up To 1 Paper Cassette, Maximum: 850-Sheets, Maximum Paper Size: Legal (216×355.6mm Paper Size), Output Capacity:, Approximately 250 Sheets (Face Down), Approximately 50 Sheets (Face Up), Paper Output: Face Down / Face Up, Duplexing: Standard Automatic Trayless Duplexing (Legal, Letter)
- Dimensions; 10 3/4 x 17 5/8 x 16 1/4, Installation Space (W x D): 17 5/8 x 24 1/2 (when the Multi-Purpose Tray is extended)
- Weight; Approximately 35.5 lb.***
- Power Source; 100-127 V 50/60Hz
- Standard; Operating: Approximately 580 W (average), Standby: Approximately 10 W (average), Deep Sleep Mode: Approximately 7 W (average)
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS LBP3460.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3460 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon LBP 3460 User Guides [Windows Vista/XP/2000/Me
Canon LBP 3460 SQue Driver (Text Mode) For Unix
Canon LBP 3460 UFR II/UFR II LT Printer Driver for Linux
[32-bit & 64-bit]
Canon LBP 3460 NetSpot Device Installer for Macintosh
[Mac OS: 10.4/10.5]
Canon UFR II Printer Driver for Macintosh
[Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8]
Canon LBP 3460 CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver for Macintosh
[Mac OS : 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]
Canon LBP 3460 NetSpot Device Installer For [Windows Vista/XP/
Canon PCL5e/5c, PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/10/Vista/XP/
Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]
Canon LBP 3460 UFRII Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/
Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/
Server 2016 [32-bit & 64-bit]
Canon LBP 3460 Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.
1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]