Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – i-SENSYS LBP252dw Printers with the efficiency of compact all-in-one cartridges create high quality (A4 B & W), an easy-quick help and relieve stacks office jobs or jobs, with print accelerate to 35 ppm outcome. Max. print resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi/ Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi-quality fruit and vegetables superior top quality stunning picture or record clear sharp message and graphics. With Wi-Fi/ Ethernet as standard, integration-ready on-board Wi-Fi sustained PCL6/ 5e and also Adobe PostScript use you encetak quick-easy, the product likewise Remote Interface for conserving time creating company printing.
Using print rates of 33ppm as well as additionally streamlined efficiency, the Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw boasts robust, trustworthy along with straightforward printing. Perfect for use in your house or in smaller sized offices and also workplaces, the printer might enhance monochrome printing jobs– using many features and also extensive connection choices.
Select your Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw printer motorist to access the most up to date downloads including software, handbooks, drivers, or firmware. You can also watch frequently asked questions and crucial statements concerning your i-SENSYS LBP252dw item.
- Printer Type; Monochrome Laser Single Function Printer
- Print Speed; Up to 30ppm (1-sided plain paper, letter), Up to 16ppm (2-sided plain paper, letter)1
- First Print Time; 6 seconds or less (letter)2
- Printer Language; UFR II, PCL (5e/6)
- Print Resolution; Default: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Print Size; Up to Legal
- Duplex Print; Yes
- Print Modes; Toner Saver, Booklet, Poster, Watermark
- Print Memory; 512MB
- Standard Paper Source(s); 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multipurpose tray 3
- Optional Paper Source(s); 500-sheet cassette (PF-44)
- Paper Output; Output tray (face down): Approx. 150 sheets, Sub-output tray (face up): 1 sheet
- Paper Weight; 16-32 lb. bond (plain paper, cassette / multipurpose tray)
- Media Sizes; Letter, Legal, A4, A5, A6, B5, Executive, Statement, Foolscap
- Media Types; Plain, Heavy, Recycled, Color, Label, Envelope, Index
- Envelope Capacity; 10 envelopes (Multi-Purpose Tray)
- Envelope Types; Com 10, Monarch, DL
- Standard Interface(s); USB Device High-Speed 2.0, Shared 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet (Network) IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless4
- WiFi Access Mode; Infrastructure Mode
- WiFi Authentication Methods; DS-SS System, OFDM System
- WiFi Encryption Modes; WEP (128 (104)/64 (40) bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES-CCMP), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES-CCMP)
- WPS Easy Setup Support Methods; Push Button mode, PIN code mode
- Mobile Functions; Canon PRINT Business5, Apple® AirPrint®6, Mopria™ Print Service7, Google Cloud Print™8
- Embedded Web Server (Remote UI); Yes
- Web Browser Support for Remote UI; Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 or later, Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later (except for Classic environment), Safari 5.0.6 or later
- Print Protocols; LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4,IPv6)
- TCP/IP Set of Application Services; Bonjour(mDNS), HTTP, HTTPS, POP before SMTP (IPv4,IPv6), DHCP, BOOTP, RARP, ARP+PING, Auto IP, WINS (IPv4), DHCPv6 (IPv6)
- Network Management Protocols; SNMPv1, SNMPv3 (IPv4,IPv6)
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2003, Mac® OS X 10.5.8 & up
- Other Features; WiFi® Direct Connection: Yes4a
- Cable Included; Power Cord (USB not included)
- Bundled Software; Printer driver
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS LBP252dw.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS LBP252dw wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|LBP253x/LBP252dw/LBP251dw Getting Started|
|LBP253x/LBP252dw/LBP251dw Wireless LAN Setting Guide|
|[Win&Mac] LBP252dw/LBP251dw e-Manual|
|LBP252dw / LBP251dw User’s Guide|
|[Windows] UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver Installation Guide|
|[Windows] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver Installation Guide|
|SQue Driver (X11 Motif) For Unix|
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver For
(Mac OS : 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)