Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – The Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw is an easy to use, wireless, solitary function laser printer that is an excellent option for a small or office atmosphere. The portable, space saving layout delivers specialist top quality outcome in one little footprint. The LBP151dw provides phenomenal black and white laser output at rates of as much as 28 pages-per-minute1, with your first print in your hands in 8 seconds or less2.
This gadget sustains PCL 6 and UFR II LT printer languages, enabling versatility for your printing needs. The Canon imageCLASS LBP151dw is environmentally friendly, only utilizing approximately 1.7 watts or much less of power in cordless, power saving mode, and also is set to automatic duplexing right from package which assists you reduce paper as well as relevant expenses. The device offers paper handling of as much as 250 sheets in a front filling cassette and 1 sheet in the multi-purpose tray3.
I-SENSYS LBP151dw Wi-Fi network printing support mobile-ready network printer that is connected to the Ethernet/Wi-Fi with simply one wise button, nerarti can print wirelessly from Mobile device/Mopria-enabled (cost-free plugin). Even accessibility from a variety of additional features on iOS as well as Android tools company Application download Canon PRINT free-of-charge. Enjoy the Google Cloud printing Print-ready LBP151dw attach directly to the Web without COMPUTER, memenyambung right into account the Google Cloud Print to get the printing from the gadget is activated.
- Printer Type; Monochrome Laser Single Function Printer
- Print Speed; Up to 28ppm (1-sided plain paper, letter), Up to 16ppm (2-sided plain paper, letter)1
- First Print Time; 8 seconds or less (letter)2
- Printer Language; UFR II LT (Host Based), PCL6
- Print Resolution; 600 x 600 dpi; 1200 x 1200 dpi equivalent
- Maximum Print Size; Up to Legal
- Duplex Print; Yes
- Print Modes; Collate, Poster, Booklet, Watermark, Toner Saver, Page Composer
- Print Memory; 512 MB
- Standard Paper Source(s); 250-sheet cassette, 1-sheet multipurpose tray3
- Paper Output; Output tray (face down): Approx. 100 sheets
- Paper Weight; 16-43 lb. bond (plain paper, cassette / multipurpose tray)
- Media Sizes; Letter, Legal, A4, A5, B5, Executive, Statement
- Media Types; Plain, Heavy, Bond, Label, Envelope, Index Card
- Envelope Capacity; 20 envelopes (Cassette), 1 envelope (Multi-Purpose Tray)
- Envelope Types; Com 10, Monarch, DL
- Standard Interface(s); USB Device High-Speed 2.0, Shared 10/100 BASE-TX (RJ-45) Full Duplex/Half Duplex, IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless4
- WiFi Access Mode; Infrastructure Mode
- WiFi Authentication Methods; DS-SS System, OFDM System
- WiFi Encryption Modes; WEP (128 (104)/64 (40) bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES-CCMP), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES-CCMP)
- WPS Easy Setup Support Methods; Push Button mode, PIN code mode
- Mobile Functions; Canon PRINT Business5, Mopria Print Service6, Google Cloud Print™7
- Embedded Web Server (Remote UI); Yes
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS LBP151dw.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw UFR II/UFRII LT V4 Printer for
Windows 10/8.1/Server 2012 R2 (32/64-bit)
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver
for Windows 10/8.1/Server 2012/Server 2008/7/Vista/XP/
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw UFR II Printer Driver for
Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Server 2008 (32-bit)
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw PCL6 Printer Driver for
Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Server 2008 (32-bit)
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw UFRII LT Printer Driver for
(Mac OS : 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13)
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw UFRII LT Printer Driver for Mac
OS X 10.6
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw UFRII LT Printer Driver Linux
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw CQue TGZ Driver for Linux
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw CQue RPM Driver for Linux
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw CQue DEB Driver Linux (32-bit)|
|MF/LBP Network Setup Tool –(Mac OS 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/
|UFRII LT Printer Driver – (Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/