Canon i-SENSYS LBP 2900 Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac – Canon i-SENSYS LBP 2900 is an useful printer that can print up to 12 pages per min. This software is a driver that allows individuals to print records with this printer. The printer offers an extremely high laser print quality for all print tasks, as well as workgroups can share laser printing resources.
I will print just with merely a blink of an eye fixed. Canon LBP 2900 electrostatic printer has no noises whereas printing not like different printer devices. it’s a truly clear printing high quality and also could created printing work wholesale easily. however simply bear in mind to not place a messed up.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP 2900, The roll is working extremely well and is still all set to get more possible printouts. This is the first printer in my life which has actually existed in my whole 5 months work, making every little thing simple as well as smooth. If you are likewise thinking to acquire black and also white printer, after that make this as your first choice since I assure you that it will certainly never ever backoff from your personal as well as office work.
- Printer Type; Workgroup printer – laser – monochrome
- Manufacturer; Canon
- Technology; laser
- Print Speed; Up to 12 ppm – B/W – A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Connectivity Technology; wired
- Interface; USB
- Image Enhancement Technology; Automatic Image Refinement
- First Print Out Time B/W 9.3 sec
- Language Simulation; CAPT
- Media Handling; 1-sheet manual tray, 150-sheet input tray
- Type; workgroup printer
- Max H-Document Size; 8.5 m
- Max V-Document Size; 14 in
- Media Type; envelopes, plain paper
- Media Sizes; 3 in x 5 in, A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in)
- Envelope Sizes; Com-10 (4.13 in x 9.5 in), International C5 (6.38 in x 9 in), International DL (4.33 in x 8.66 in), Monarch (3.87 in x 7.5 in)
- Total Media Capacity; 150 sheets
- Type; power supply
- Nominal Voltage; AC 230 V
- Frequency Required; 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption Operational; 259 Watt
- Form Factor; internal
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the website.
- Make sure you download the one that suit your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go. You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
- Procedures for the download and installation
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- Make sure that the printer Canon i-SENSYS LBP 2900 is turned on.
- Press and hold the [Wi-Fi ] button on the top of the printer until the orange alarm lamp flashes once and then release it.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi button starts to flash blue and then go to your access point and press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- Make sure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper.
- Press and hold the Cancel Button, button until the orange alarm lamp flashes 15 times and then release it. The network information page will be printed.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your i-SENSYS LBP 2900.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product, please download the manuals and software.
- If the Canon i-SENSYS LBP 2900 wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
|LBP2900 CAPT Printer Driver For
[Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]
|LBP2900 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/
Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/
Server 2012 R2 [64-bit]
|NetSpot Device Installer For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/
Windows 2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]
|CAPT Printer Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]|
|NetSpot Device Installer For Mac OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5|
|i-SENSYS LBP2900 Laser User Guide|