The CanoScan N670U scanner is a definitely remarkable enhancement to your residence or workplace. Its smart, cutting side features save you time, in addition to the astonishing rate could preserve you car loan. Its smooth designing looks fantastic on any kind of type of desktop. And the results you’ll complete are just stunning. At just over one inch high, the N670U scanner is among the smallest flatbed scanners worldwide. It’s additionally amongst the easiest to develop up in addition to usage. Get in touch with simply a single USB cable television to any compatible Mac or PC– no power cable or cumbersome transformers are required. After that check, replicate or e-mail your photos in simply one step utilizing the 3 functional exterior buttons.
The CanoScan N670U/N676U mix leading side style with simple and easy operation. The 3 user configurable EZ Buttons suggest that scanning could not be less complex. Place the target media, press the proper ‘EZ Switch’ as well as allow innovative Canon technology do the remainder. With EZ Buttons the CanoScan N670U/N676U now makes it possible to scan, copy and e-mail pictures with a single press of the proper switch.
- canner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source; Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode; olor: 48- bit internal/ 24- bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external; Black and white; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size; Letter ( 8.5 x 11.7) maximum
- Interface; USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.1 x 15.1 x 1.4
- Weight; 3.3lbs
- OS Compatibility; ScanGear CS-U for Mac OS X ( 8.6 to 9X); Mac OS X (Classic mode only); ScanGear CS-U for Windows 98/Me/2000 Professional
- Software; ScanGear CS-U (Windows/Mac), ScanGear Toolbox (Windows/Mac),ArcSoft PhotoStudio, ArcSoft PhotoBase and ScanSoft OmniPage OCR
- Power Source; Powered through USB port; no AC adapter required
- Max. Power Consumption; 2.5 W (1.25W Standby)
- Operating Temperature:; 41° to 95°
- Storage Temperature:; -40° – 140°
- Operating Humidity:; 10% to 90% RH
- Storage Humidity:; 10% to 90% RH
- Warranty; 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange warranty program.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan N670U printer
- Canon CanoScan N670U installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan N670U Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan N670U printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan N670U printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan N670U Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan N670U printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan N670U Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan N670U printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan N670U printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan N670U printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|ScanGear CS Windows 2000/Vista/Xp (32-bit)|
|ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|
|CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|CanoScan Toolbox Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit)|
|Quick Start Guide|
|CanoScan Toolbox for Windows Vista/XP/2000/Me/98|
|Driver Uninstall utility for Mac OS 8.5 – 9.x|
|ScanGear CS for Mac os 10.5/10.4/10.3/10.2|
|ScanGear CS For Windows (32-bit)|
|DelDrv for Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Scanner Driver for Windows Me/98|