This CanoScan N656U has swell fashion blueprint among smooth as well metal fashion that brand this scanner larn i of the favorite devices. The manner also blueprint are material catching as well volition brand you lot dearest it at a glimpse. It exclusively has 2, v cm of the superlative thence you lot tin motion as well house it internal anywhere yesteryear yourself because it will non pass besides much liberate power also besides much infinite on your desktop. It is the appropriate service for those that wishing to route keep a flatbed USB scanner comparable you whole lot to endure placed internal whatsoever kind of area decor.
CanoScan N656U supplies you with 42-bit color deepness as well as 600x1200dpi resolution for far better richness, accuracy, and also intensity. Link the flatbed scanner either to your COMPUTER or Mac that works with the scanner is so straightforward as well as simple as individuals require just to connect a single USB cable to either both tools.
Canon CanoScan N656U, Canon’s special Z-Lid Development Top will definitely change the technique you scan big things, such as magazines and publications. Good deals on countless various other scanner covers lift just at an angle in addition to ending up being uneven in addition to unpleasant when scanning anything that isn’t really an absolute level. The N650U scanner consists of a distinctive advancement joint that elevates to one 2,5 centimeters up and down making it possible for the cover to exist level, developing the room needed for huge items.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source; Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode; Color: 42-bit internal/24-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external; Black and White; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size; Letter(8.5 x 11.7 maximum)
- Interface; USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.1 x 14.7 x 1.3
- Weight; 3.3lbs
- OS Compatibility; Canon Plug-in Module CS-U for Mac OS (8.5 or later); ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98, Windows Me and Windows 2000 Professional
- Software; ScanGear CS-U TWAIN driver, ScanGear Toolbox, Canon Plug-in Module CS-U, CanoScan Toolbox, ArcSoft PhotoStudio 2000, ArcSoft PhotoBase and ScanSoft OmniPage OCR
- Power Source; Powered through USB port, no AC Adapter required
- Max. Power Consumption; 2.5 W (12mW standby)
- Operating Temperature:; 41° – 95° F
- Storage Temperature:-40° – 140° F
- Operating Humidity:10% – 90% RH
- Storage Humidity:10% – 90% RH
- Warranty; 1-year limited warranty
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan N656U printer
- Canon CanoScan N656U installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan N656U Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan N656U printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan N656U printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan N656U Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan N656U printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan N656U Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan N656U printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan N656U printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan N656U printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|CanonScan N650U/N656U/N1220U Scanner Driver Canon
PI CS-U Ver.3.8.1 for Mac OS X
|ScanGear CS-U Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit)|
|Getting Started Guide|
|Scanner Driver ScanCraft CSU v5.7.1a for Windows 98/me/2000/XP|
|Plug-in Module CSU v3.8.0 for Mac OS 9.x|