The groundbreaking CanoScan N650U USB flatbed scanner introduces a brand-new age in scanning efficiency, technology as well as worth– providing you the power to do a lot a whole lot much more, for a lot much less. At simply over 2,5 centimeters high, the N650U scanner is one of the thinnest flatbed scanners on the planet. It’s likewise one of the most convenient to establish and also utilize. Connect with simply a solitary USB cable to any kind of type of suitable Mac or COMPUTER– no power cable or cumbersome transformers are required. Merely connect it right into your computer system and scan images, graphics, copy and extra at an excellent 600 x 1200 dpi for crisp, clear images. As well as, the 42-bit resolution offers you over 4 trillion feasible shades for richer, more durable scans. It also has an exterior programmable switch for quick, one-touch scanning.
Because the manufacturing of CanoScan N650U, individuals want to have this scanner equipment at their office or home to make it aid their tasks as well as work in scanning documents. This scanner maker is a type of USB flatbed tool which is lunched to offer the most effective efficiency for your jobs. With only 2,5 centimeters of the height, this scanner becomes the thinnest flatbed scanning gadget ever before. With this size, it implies that you will certainly be able to position it and also move it in anywhere on your own without getting issues.
Canon CanoScan N650U, If a scanner chauffeur is not currently installed, ScanSpeeder will certainly require that you install the motorist for your Canon CanoScan N650U scanner in order to scan numerous images. Here is some info on your scanner and also where to obtain the drivers. We encourage you to download the Free Trial below.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source; Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode; Color: 42-bit internal/24-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external; Black and White; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size; Letter(8.5 x 11.7 maximum)
- Interface; USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.1 x 14.7 x 1.3
- Weight; 3.3lbs
- OS Compatibility; Canon Plug-in Module CS-U for Mac OS (8.5 or later); ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98, Windows Me and Windows 2000 Professional
- Software; ScanGear CS-U TWAIN driver, ScanGear Toolbox, Canon Plug-in Module CS-U, CanoScan Toolbox, ArcSoft PhotoStudio 2000, ArcSoft PhotoBase and ScanSoft OmniPage OCR
- Power Source; Powered through USB port, no AC Adapter required
- Max. Power Consumption; 2.5 W (12mW standby)
- Operating Temperature:; 41° – 95° F
- Storage Temperature:-40° – 140° F
- Operating Humidity:10% – 90% RH
- Storage Humidity:10% – 90% RH
- Warranty; 1-year limited warranty
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan N650U printer
- Canon CanoScan N650U installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan N650U Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan N650U printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan N650U printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan N650U Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan N650U printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan N650U Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan N650U printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan N650U printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan N650U printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|CanonScan N650U/N656U/N1220U Scanner Driver Canon
PI CS-U Ver.3.8.1 for Mac OS X
|ScanGear CS-U Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit)|
|Getting Started Guide|
|Scanner Driver ScanCraft CSU v5.7.1a for Windows 98/me/2000/XP|
|Plug-in Module CSU v3.8.0 for Mac OS 9.x|