Canon CanoScan N1240U drivers are small programs that enable your Scanner hardware to communicate with your operating system software. Maintaining upgraded Canon CanoScan N1240U software protects against accidents and also maximizes equipment and also system efficiency. Making use of obsolete or corrupt Canon CanoScan N1240U drivers can cause system errors, crashes, and trigger your computer or equipment to stop working. Furthermore, installing the incorrect Canon drivers could make these issues even worse.
With 1200x2400dpi optical resolution from Canon’s LIDE technology sensor, and also 48-bit internal colour depth (24-bit output) checked result program remarkable colour recreation and also pin sharp focus, case Canon.
Canon CanoScan N1240U, Arrangement and USB plug-and-play setup is quick as well as hassle-free. Unlike lots of equivalent scanners, the N1240U features a hardware lock that safeguards the movable scanning arm when the system is in transportation. The unit has no power-on LED or on/off switch, nevertheless. Paperwork is CD-ROM based, but Canon’s illustrated Flying start Guide covers all the fundamentals. The scanner might be put in its conventional placement or, to save desktop realty, on its side, using the confined plastic owner. (A user-installed Velcro strip holds the cover closed.) This is a fantastic space-saver, however images aren’t as sharp as those that are checked in the normal placement. The N1240U also really feels rather unsteady when on its side and also the original document befalls also easily as soon as the lid is opened.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source; Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode; Color: 42-bit internal/24-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external; Black and White; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size; Letter(8.5 x 11.7 maximum)
- Interface; USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.1 x 14.7 x 1.3
- Weight; 3.1lbs
- OS Compatibility; Canon Plug-in Module CS-U for Mac OS (8.5 or later); ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98, Windows Me and Windows 2000 Professional
- Software; ScanGear CS-U TWAIN driver, ScanGear Toolbox, Canon Plug-in Module CS-U, CanoScan Toolbox, ArcSoft PhotoStudio 2000, ArcSoft PhotoBase and ScanSoft OmniPage OCR
- Power Source; Powered through USB port, no AC Adapter required
- Max. Power Consumption; 2.5 W (12mW standby)
- Operating Temperature:; 41° – 95° F
- Storage Temperature: -40° – 140° F
- Operating Humidity: 10% – 90% RH
- Storage Humidity: 10% – 90% RH
- Warranty; 1-year limited warranty
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan N1240U printer
- Canon CanoScan N1240U installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan N1240U Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan N1240U printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan N1240U printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan N1240U Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan N1240U printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan N1240U Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan N1240U printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan N1240U printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan N1240U printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|Canon CanoScan N670U/N676U/N1240U Scanner Driver
(Mac OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4)
|Canon CanoScan N1240U Scanner Driver (Windows Vista32/XP/2000)|
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 20/LiDE 30/N670U/N676U/N1240U
Scanner Driver (Windows Me/98)
|Canon CanoScan CanoScan FS4000US DelDrv (Windows Vista)|
|CanoScan N1240U Scanner Driver ScanGear CS for Mac OS 9|
|ScanGear CS Windows 2000/Vista/Xp (32-bit)|
|ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|
|CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|CanoScan Toolbox Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit)|
|Quick Start Guide|
|Driver uninstall utility for Mac OS 8.5 – 9.x|
|CanoScan Toolbox (Windows Vista/XP/2000/Me/98)|