The CanoScan N1220U is an ultra-slim A4 USB scanner weighing roughly 1.5 kg, with measurements of 256mm x 372.5 mm x 34mm. It will certainly match a lot of typical laptop bags (sub-notebooks omitted). The device is dark grey with a metal cover. No power supply is included, because the N1220U draws all the power it needs from your USB port. A moving lock tool under the text secures the scanner head into area for traveling.
We got the scanner due to the fact that my spouse had to scan in 3 years worth of photos. Other scanner we attempted had as well low of a resolution to obtain the ideal quality. This CanoScan can scan photos in at a remarkable 1,200 x 2,400 dpi resolution. This permits you to see the details that you never knew were there in your pictures as well as adjust them. There is no adaptor called for because it obtains every little thing with a USB link. This is absolutely a plug-n-play gadget. As well as lets not forget it’s shiny, slick style. This is one head-turner of a device.
Canon CanoScan N1220U, Bundled software is great as well as consists of Adobe Photoshop Le for picture editing and enhancing, ArcSoft PhotoStudio 2000 for photo editing, ArcSoft PhotoBase for electronic photo album creation as well as Caere OmniPage for optical character recognition (Optical Character Recognition). All up, this system offers exceptional value for loan for those searching for an economical, personal, portable, no-bother scanning solution.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source; Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode; Color: 42-bit internal/24-bit external; Grayscale: 14-bit internal/8-bit external; Black and White; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size; Letter(8.5 x 11.7 maximum)
- Interface; USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.1 x 14.7 x 1.3
- Weight; 3.3lbs
- OS Compatibility; Canon Plug-in Module CS-U for Mac OS (8.5 or later); ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98 and Windows 2000 Professional
- Software; ScanGear CS-U TWAIN driver, ScanGear Toolbox CS, Canon Plug-in Module CS-U, CanoScan Toolbox CS, ArcSoft OmniPage OCR and Adobe Photoshop 5.0 LE
- Power Source; Powered through USB port, no AC Adapter required
- Max. Power Consumption; 2.5 W (12mW standby)
- Operating Temperature: 41° – 95° F
- Storage Temperature:-40° – 140° F
- Operating Humidity: 10% – 90% RH
- Storage Humidity: 10% – 90% RH
- Warranty; 1-year limited warranty
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan N1220U printer
- Canon CanoScan N1220U installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan N1220U Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan N1220U printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan N1220U printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan N1220U Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan N1220U printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan N1220U Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan N1220U printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan N1220U printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan N1220U printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|Canon CanoScan N670U/N676U/N1240U Scanner Driver
(Mac OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4)
|Canon CanoScan N1240U Scanner Driver (Windows Vista32/XP/2000)|
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 20/LiDE 30/N670U/N676U/N1240U
Scanner Driver (Windows Me/98)
|Canon CanoScan CanoScan FS4000US DelDrv (Windows Vista)|
|CanoScan N1240U Scanner Driver ScanGear CS for Mac OS 9|
|ScanGear CS Windows 2000/Vista/Xp (32-bit)|
|ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|
|CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|CanoScan Toolbox Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit)|
|Quick Start Guide|
|Driver uninstall utility for Mac OS 8.5 – 9.x|
|CanoScan Toolbox (Windows Vista/XP/2000/Me/98)|