Image and film scanning. The CanoScan LiDE 80 Color Picture Scanner has all the power and efficiency you need for scanning detailed photos, copying documents as well as e-mailing your favorite images – also protecting your initial negatives. Broadband, high performance. The resolution of the LiDE 80 scanner rises to a remarkable 2400 x 4800 dpi for film and pictures with 48-bit shade deepness for over 281 trillion possible shades. Yes, trillion. You can scan in images quickly and also easily, plus you can now digitize all your favorite 35mm film downsides with the included Film Adapter Device. The USB 2.0 Hi-Speed * link lets you scan photos quick, with previews offered in under 10 secs.
The LiDE 80 sporting activities single-pass scanning technology and 48-bit shade support. It comes with a movie adapter unit, or FAU, that makes it possible for customers to scan 35mm unmounted positives or downsides. It also showcases Canon’s Movie Automatic Retouching and Improvement (PRICE Level 2) technology, which eliminates dust and also scratches on movie scans and can remedy grain as well as fade.
The CanoScan LiDE 80 has a full letter-size flat-bed scan area as well as supplies a full complement of print and also paper scanning abilities in addition to 35mm movie scanning. This is supported by a generous as well as efficient software package for both PC Windows and also Apple Macintosh computer systems, including Canon’s ScanGear, CanoScan Toolbox, ArcSoft’s PhotoStudio and PhotoBase, as well as ScanSoft’s OmniPage SE OCR, in addition to Adobe’s Photoshop Elements 2.0. The scanner vehicle driver from Canon consists of automated dust as well as scrape elimination, grain decrease, and also shade restoration choice capabilities also. Every one of these functions are developed to support easy to use procedure with automated image adjustments.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source; Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode; Color: 48-bit internal/48-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit input/8-bit output (16-bit output when scanning film); Black & white; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size; Print: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum; Film: 35mm x 1 frame (negative) with Film Adapter Unit
- Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed* (cable included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.1 x 14.7 x 1.5
- Weight; 4.0 lbs.
- OS Compatibility; Windows 98/2000/Me/XP, Mac OS 9.1-9.x, OS X v 10.1.x to v 10.2.x:
- Software; CanoScan Setup CD-ROM including: ScanGear® CS (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox (Windows/Mac), Arcsoft® PhotoStudio®(Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoBase™ (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft®OmniPage® SE OCR (Windows/Mac), Adobe® Photoshop® Elements v 2.0 (Windows/Mac) and NewSoft® Presto! PageManager® (Windows), System requirements vary by application.
- Power Source; Powered through USB port; no AC adapter required
- Operating Temperature: 41° to 95°F
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% RH
- Warranty; 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program (subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for full details.) Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.* USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows XP or Windows 2000 (service pack 4).** Windows only. *** Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 requires Mac OS 9.1, 9.2, Mac OS X v 10.1.x or 10.2.x. ScanGear CS driver (Plug-in compliant) and CanoScan Toolbox, quick scanning utility are available in Mac OS X Native Mode. Plug-in compliant application must be purchased separately for image editing in Mac OS X Native Mode.Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 and ScanSoft OmniPage SE (OCR software) requires Mac OS 9.1, 9.2, Mac OS X v 10.1.x or v 10.2.x.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan LiDE 80 printer
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 80 installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan LiDE 80 Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan LiDE 80 printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan LiDE 80 printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan LiDE 80 Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 80 printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan LiDE 80 Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 80 printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan LiDE 80 printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan LiDE 80 printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|CanoScan Lide 80 – Quick Start Guide|
|ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit)|
|CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|CanoScan Toolbox Windows XP/Me/2000 (32-bit)|
|Deldrv Windows XP/Me/2000 (32-bit)|