Canon CanoScan LiDE 700F Setup Wireless, Manual Instructions and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux Mac, CanoScan LiDE 700F, Come to be aware of high-quality and high-speed scanning for records, prints and 35mm movie with the CanoScan LiDE 700F. With a scanner this small and trendy, its effective maximum resolution of 9600 x 9600 (Film Optical) dpi1 promptly impresses. You will not think how very easy it is. Its Auto Scan Setting functions instantly identify exactly what you’re scanning, and save it as a data. The four EZ buttons enable you to scan, copy or create a PDF quicker compared to ever before.
Establishing the LiDE 700F is regular for a scanner that gets power over its USB cable television. Simply install the software, unlock the scan component, and plug in the USB cord that has the scanner. For my examinations, I made use of a system running Windows View. Inning accordance with Canon, the installment disc also includes drivers and a full set of software for Windows XP, Windows 2000, and also Mac OS X version 10.2.8 with 10.5.x. Canon says that the programs on the disc also collaborate with Windows 7 as well as OS X 10.6. (Drivers for OS X 10.6 are available online site now, and Windows 7 drivers will be available when Windows 7 is formally introduced.).
- Scanner Type; Flatbed
- Scanning Element; Color Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source; Three-color (RGB) LED
- Features; 180-degree Open, 3-Way Position, Auto Scan Mode, Filing Function, Film Adapter Unit, Image Correction, One-plug
- Scanner Buttons; Copy, Scan, PDF, E-mail
- Max. Resolutions; Optical:9600 x 9600 dpi1 film, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi , Reflective:4800 x 4800 dpi3
- Scanning Mode; Color: 48-bit internal/48 or 24 bit external
- Grayscale: 48-bit internal/16 or 8 bit external
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7 maximum, Dimensions (W x D x H), 16.1(W) x 1.8(H) x 11.5(D)
- Weight; 4.6 lbs, Windows:Windows Vista®, Windows XP/20004Mac:Mac OS X v.10.3.9 to v10.5×4
- Power Requirements; High Speed USB
- Software; Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, ArcSoft® PhotoStudio®, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu
- Max. Power Consumption; 2.5W (1.5W standby)
- Operating Temperature:, 41° – 95° F
- Operating Humidity: 10% – 90% RH (20% to 80% RH for film scanning)
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.5
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan LiDE 700F printer
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 700F installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan LiDE 700F Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan LiDE 700F printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan LiDE 700F printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan LiDE 700F Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 700F printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan LiDE 700F Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 700F printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan LiDE 700F printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan LiDE 700F printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|LiDE 700F Scanner Driver
(Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
|LiDE 700F Scanner Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|LiDE 700F Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|LiDE 700F Scanner Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|LiDE 700F Scanner Driver macOS 10.12/10.11|
|LiDE 700F User Manual (Windows)|
|LiDE 700F User Manual (Mac)|
|LiDE 700F Scanner Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|LiDE 700F ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.6|
|LiDE 700F Scanner Drivers Windows 2000 (32-bit)/Windows 7(32-bit)/
Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)
|LiDE 700F ICA Driver macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS
X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/
|MP Navigator EX 2.1 Opener (OS X 10.6)|
|MP Navigator EX 2.1 Opener (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12|
|Scanner Drivers Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit)|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7×64/