With the Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F Flatbed Scanner, you’ll quickly scan family members photos, institution jobs, essential documents-even your kid’s spelling honor. Whatever the task, this flexible scanner makes it straightforward. Huge feature buttons automate the procedure, so it’s easy to scan originals and also e-mail them or develop PDFs. Additionally, the Advanced Double-Hinge-Lid opens up 180 levels allowing clear, total scans of your thickest originals such as note pads. Plus, the offered stand holds the scanner vertically, conserving you desktop area.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F, Disappointingly, placed 35mm frames can not be utilized and also the FAU has to be affixed to the flatbed to function. It has its own, hinged lid and is rather bulky and uncomfortable to make use of, it’s hard to accurately place the negatives or slides. It additionally needs an additional connection to the scanner so the 600F becomes not one of the most sophisticated of gadgets once the FAU is sat in place.
- Scanner Type; Color Image Scanner
- Scanning Mode; Color: 48-bit internal/48-bit external (selectable in driver), Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external, Black & White, Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7 maximum
- Max. Film Size; 35mm x 6 frames (Negative/Positive)
- Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed1
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 11.3(W) x 1.7(H) x 16.1(D)
- Weight; 5.8 lbs
- Software; ScanGear® CS 11.1 (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox CS 4.9 (Windows/Mac), e-registration (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft® PhotoStudio® (Windows/Mac), NewSoft® Presto! PageManager® (Windows), ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE OCR4(Windows/Mac)
- Power Source; Powered through USB port, no AC adapter required.
- Max. Power Consumption; 3.0W (2.0W standby)
- Operating Temperature: 41° – 95° F
- Operating Humidity: 10% – 90% RH
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.6
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F printer
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan LiDE 600F printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|LiDE 600F Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP x64)|
|LiDE 600F Scanner Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/Me/98)|
|LiDE 600F Driver OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.6/
Mac OS X 10.5
|LiDE 600F ScanGear CS for Mac OS X 10.2/Mac OS X 10.3/Mac
OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5/Mac OS X 10.6
|LiDE 600F ScanGear CS Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows Vista
(32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)
|LiDE 600F ScanGear CS Windows 2000 (32-bit)/Windows 7
(32-bit)/Windows Me (32-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows XP
|CanoScan Toolbox (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 Opener (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|