Canon CanoScan LiDE 60 Software Download
Canon CanoScan LiDE 60, Much more as compared to simply an easy scanner, the LiDE 60 appears like having a photo workshop on your job workdesk. Similar to all scanners, checking a picture is just the initial action. After that you need to retouch and improve the image till it’s optimal. Well, the CanoScan LiDE 60 does that immediately after it checks! The LiDE 60 additionally showcases the innovative Z-Lid, which is an expansion lid that allows you to extra conveniently inspect bulky things. Max. Resolution– (optical) 1200 x 2400 dpi/ (inserted) 19,200 x 19,200 dpi 48-bit Color 16-bit Grayscale No Power Line!– All power along with information is taken care of by USB 2.0 (USB 1.1 compatible at reduced speeds) COMPUTER SYSTEM & Mac Assistance Device Measurements– 10.1 (w) x 1.5 (h) x 14.7 (d) Gadget Weight– 3.97 pounds.
Luckily, we also located that the LiDE 60 can generate much better shade outcomes after we tweaked some of the default settings in the scanner driver, Canon ScanGear CS. For example, when I turned off the predetermined “Auto Tone: On” choice– which can trigger too much color clipping in certain photos– the examination checks looked far more like the originals, with more accurate shade, brightness, and also contrast. The LiDE’s scanning software additionally provides various other automated photo improvement options (discolor improvement, backlight adjustment, and also decrease of dust and also scratches), which efficiently improved different test scans. One more plus: Various scanning settings serve amateur as well as expert users.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 60, Scan rate is within a practical variety. We timed the LiDE 60 at 11 to 12 seconds for prescanning the whole flatbed, as well as 12 to 15 seconds for scanning 4-by-6 images at 300 ppi. Scanning at 600 ppi for printing at 8-by-10 took 1:21. That’s considerably faster compared to the LiDE 25, greatly because the LiDE 60 uses a USB 2.0 link instead of the less costly scanner’s USB 1.1 user interface. You can discover more capable scanners, but not at this cost. If you get on a limited spending plan, the LiDE 60 is just one of your best selections for residence or a tiny office.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source; Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode; Color: 48-bit internal/48-bit external (selectable in driver), Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external, Black & white, Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed* (cable included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.1 x 14.7 x 1.5
- Weight; 3.97 lbs.
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 2000/Me/Win 98/XP, Mac® OS X 10.2.7 to 10.4.x
- Software; ScanGear® CS11.0(Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox 4., (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft® PhotoStudio® (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE OCR**(Windows/Mac)., System requirements vary by application.
- Power Source; Powered through USB port, no AC adapter required
- Max. Power Consumption; 2.5W (1.4W standby)
- Operating Temperature: 41° to 95°F
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% RH
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program (subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for full details.), * Windows 98 Systems operate at USB 1.1 speed only., ** ScanSoft OmniPage SE (OCR software) is not supported by Windows 98 First edition.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan LiDE 60 printer
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 60 installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan LiDE 60 Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan LiDE 60 printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan LiDE 60 printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan LiDE 60 Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 60 printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan LiDE 60 Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 60 printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan LiDE 60 printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan LiDE 60 printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|LiDE 60 ScanGear CS Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|LiDE 60 ScanGear CS for Mac OS X 10.2,Mac OS X 10.3,Mac
OS X 10.4,Mac OS X 10.5,Mac OS X 10.6
|LiDE 60 ScanGear CS for Windows 2000 (32-bit),Windows 7
(32-bit),Windows Vista (32-bit),Windows XP (32-bit)
|ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6|
|ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista (64-bit)|
|ScanGear CS Windows 2000/7/Vista/Xp (32-bit)|
|Deldrv Mac OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6|
|CanoScan Toolbox for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|
|CanoScan Toolbox Windows 7/Vista/Xp/Me/2000 (32 x64-bit)|
|Deldrv Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit)|
|User Guide (pdf)|