Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F Free Scanner Download
Power scanning starts right here. The CanoScan LiDE 500F Shade Picture Scanner incorporates smooth styling with heavyweight efficiency. One convenient cord supplies both power and a USB link, minimizing the number of wires around your workdesk. A USB Hi-Speed user interface * allows extremely rapid picture transfers to your computer system, in addition to the fastest feasible scanning speeds. Previews of your scans prepare in seconds. For included convenience, four simple switches – Copy, Scan, PDF, as well as E-Mail – automate the scanning procedure, so your tasks could obtain done faster.
The LiDE 500F declares a 2,400 optical by 4,800 mechanical resolution. Scan quality was less crisp than the numbers suggest, nevertheless, with a slight loss of detail compared with both the original and various other scanners at any offered resolution. The scans additionally tended to lose information in intense locations. However, they are conveniently sufficient to let you scan pictures to send out as e-mail or reprint for close friends. You’ll likewise locate a valuable shade restore feature for faded pictures. However in screening, the dust- as well as scratch-removal attribute had little result.
The CanoScan LiDE 500F Color Image Scanner incorporates smooth styling with heavyweight performance. One convenient cord provides both power and also a USB web link, reducing the selection of wires around your job desk. A USB 2.0 Hi-Speed user interface makes it possible for incredibly fast photo transfers to your computer, in addition to the fastest viable scanning rates. Sneak peeks of your scans are good to go in seconds. For consisted of ease, four really simple switches– Reproduce, Scan, PDF, as well as E-Mail– automate the scanning process, so your projects could get done added swiftly. Simply position your original, pick the use for the picture, as well as in sets it’s prepared to go.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source; Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode; Color: 48-bit input/48-bit output; Grayscale: 16-bit input/8-bit output (16-bit output when scanning film); Black & white; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7
- Max. Film Size; 35mm x 1 (negative/positive) with Film Adapter Unit (FAU)
- Interface; USB Hi-Speed compatible* (cable included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.9 x 15.5 x 1.3
- Weight; 4.0 lbs.
- OS Compatibility; Windows® 98/2000/Me/XP, Mac® OS X 10.2, 10.2.7 to 10.3.x
- Software; ScanGear® CS, CanoScan Toolbox CS, Arcsoft® PhotoStudio®, ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE** and Adobe® Photoshop, Album SE***. , System requirements vary by application.
- Power Source; Powered through USB port; no AC adapter required
- Operating Temperature:; 41° to 95°F
- Operating Humidity:; 10% to 90% RH (20%-80% RH when scanning film)
- Warranty; Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program (subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for full details.), * Windows 98 systems operate at USB 1.1 speed only., ** ScanSoft OmniPage SE (OCR software) does not support Windows 98 first edition., *** Windows only.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F printer
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6|
|ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp (64-bit)|
|ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit)|
|Deldrv Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|
|CanoScan Toolbox for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|
|CanoScan Toolbox Windows 7/Vista/Xp/Me/2000 (32 x64-bit)|
|Deldrv Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Deldrv Windows XP/Me/2000 (32-bit)|
|CanoScan LiDE 500F – Quick Start Guide|
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2/
Mac OS X 10.3/Mac OS X 10.4/Mac OS X 10.5/Mac OS X 10.6
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F ScanGear CS Windows 7
(64-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit)/Windows XP (64-bit)
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 500F ScanGear CS Windows 2000
(32-bit)/Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)