Canon CanoScan LiDE 50, High style. Efficiency to match. The sleek CanoScan LiDE 50 Shade Photo Scanner is fantastic to consider. Which is lucky, due to the fact that with its incredible efficiency as well as flexibility this scanner will make a prominent position on your desktop. The LiDE 50 scanner is filled with everything you require for quick, high-quality scans and also maximum convenience. The USB 2.0 Hi-Speed connection enables you to scan large images up to 2.5 times faster than USB 1.1 *. Color recreation is exceptional with approximately 1200 x 2400 dpi as well as approximately 48-bit shade processing for over 281 million feasible colors.
CanoScan LiDE 50 is outfitted with software making it compatible for usage on either Windows or Mac as well as it is packed with an Adobe Photoshop Components 2.0 application to offer you flexibility to retouch the resulting images. In Multi-scan mode, meanwhile, you could merely arrange the photos you want to scan and all you need to do is just press the switch to permit the device to instantly refine them.
- Scanner Type; Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element; Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source; Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode; 48-bit internal/48-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/16-bit external; Black & white; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size; 8.5 x 11.7 maximum
- Interface; USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Dimensions (W x D x H); 10.1 x 14.7 x 1.5
- Weight; 4.0 lbs.
- OS Compatibility; Windows® XP, 2000, Me, 98, Mac® OS 9.0 – 9.x, OS X v 10.1.x – 10.2.x
- Software; Adobe® Photoshop® Elements 2.0 CD-ROM; CanoScan Setup CD-ROM, including: ScanGear® CS (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox (Windows/Mac), Arcsoft® PhotoStudio® (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoBase™ (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE OCR (Windows/Mac), NewSoft® Presto! PageManager® (Windows) and NewSoft Presto! BizCard®(30-day trial version, Windows only)
- Power Source; Powered through USB port; no AC adapter required
- Max. Power Consumption; 2.5W (1.5W standby)
- Operating Temperature: 41° to 95°F
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% RH
- Warranty; 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program (subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for full details.), Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.* Based on Canon Inc. testing, using Pentium 4, 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM, using Adaptec DUO CONNECT. Scanning an approx. 8.5 x 11 image at 600 dpi. Results may vary.** Systems with Pentium® III or higher, Celeron® (566MHz or higher), AMD: Athlon™, Athlon MP, Athlon XP or Duron are recommended.*** USB 2.0 Hi-Speed is not compatible with Windows 98.**** See www.canontechsupport.com for updated compatibility. System requirements vary by application. Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 and ScanSoft OmniPage SE (OCR software) require Mac OS 9.1 to 9.2, Mac OS X v 10.1.x or 10.2.x.
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista® ,
- Windows XP and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x9
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- A computer system with CD/DVD drive
- A USB cord to attach the computer with Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 printer
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 installment CD that includes the package
- Guidelines in setting up Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 Printer with a CD:
- A Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 printer configuration file, downloadable via web link listed below.
- A USB wire to link your computer system with Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 printer.
- Guidelines in installing Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 Printer with a setup file:.
- Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 printer arrangement data, downloadable by means of supplied links.
- A USB cord to connect with the computer.
- Guidelines in manually mounting a Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 Printer with configuration data:.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 printer uninstallation:
- Click on the Windows button. Click on “Control Panel”.
- Look for Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 printer chauffeur, choose “Uninstall a Program”.
- Wait up until Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 printer driver uninstallation is successful. Click “Finish” switch.
|Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 Windows Vista (32-bit),Windows XP|
(32-bit),Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|ScanGear CS Windows 2000/Vista/Xp (32-bit)|
|Deldrv Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5|
|CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|CanoScan Toolbox Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit)|
|Deldrv Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit)|
|CanoScan LiDE 50 – Quick Start Guide|